Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 317,391 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Damn Voodoo ! You got skills !  ;)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Well, I try to at least. Thanks BDJ!

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jun 10, 2021, 05:04:34 AM
Mind you I'd be quite surprised if it ends with actually Kee decorated for their actions.

You'd be surprised if it ends with Kee finally accepted and decorated as a warrior? Hmm. How would you expect the ending to go then? The formula of the first three films? Ending with Kee exhausted and beat to sh*t?

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 10, 2021, 11:26:11 AM

Mind you I'd be quite surprised if it ends with actually Kee decorated for their actions.

You'd be surprised if it ends with Kee finally accepted and decorated as a warrior? Hmm. How would you expect the ending to go then? The formula of the first three films? Ending with Kee exhausted and beat to sh*t?

As much as I'd love the Pred to survive there's no way it happens in this film with the first female protagonist.

Think she'll take the Pred down like Dutch did, not as physical, but using her skills and as mentioned before a poisoned spear or something.

She walks back into her settlement and throws the Preds head into the middle of the fire and without making eye contact with anyone, stands for a few seconds then proceeds to walk away. 👀

ace3g

ace3g

Finally a social media post from the crew.  I've mentioned before that Jhane Myers was a producer/cultural advisor on the film.  Some background from her IMDb page:

Jhane Myers, a Comanche and Blackfeet American Indian is known for her attention to detail and dedication to producing, Native language, Native cultural advising, acting and fine art.

QuoteWhen work comes with a cookie!!!
@dannytrs #day1 #numunu #stoodis

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 10, 2021, 04:54:22 AM
Thank you both!

And now, it's colored!

Hey Voodoo, that's really good!  You should put those talents to work on the regular.

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 10, 2021, 02:17:12 PM
Finally a social media post from the crew.  I've mentioned before that Jhane Myers was a producer/cultural advisor on the film.  Some background from her IMDb page:

Jhane Myers, a Comanche and Blackfeet American Indian is known for her attention to detail and dedication to producing, Native language, Native cultural advising, acting and fine art.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP7gO_QL1-f/

Seriously impressed with that cookie.  I can imagine how hard it would be to reproduce a Predator head using icing  :o  And also really happy that Jhane is included in this project. 

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Voodoo is that super cool man you want to hang out with.

Thank you both!

And now, it's colored!

You are so skilled, I love it!  :o

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: goose_3387 on Jun 10, 2021, 01:18:17 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 10, 2021, 11:26:11 AM

As much as I'd love the Pred to survive there's no way it happens in this film with the first female protagonist.

Think she'll take the Pred down like Dutch did, not as physical, but using her skills and as mentioned before a poisoned spear or something.

She walks back into her settlement and throws the Preds head into the middle of the fire and without making eye contact with anyone, stands for a few seconds then proceeds to walk away. 👀

Haha. Excellent. I can totally see this happening. It would be like a big F-U to anyone who didn't believe in her. ;D

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 10, 2021, 02:17:12 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP7gO_QL1-f/

Nice find Ace! 

I hope that calms some early fears regarding authenticity, now that we have a confirmed Comanche advisor!

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 10, 2021, 03:27:09 PM
Thank you both!

And now, it's colored!

Hey Voodoo, that's really good!  You should put those talents to work on the regular.

Thanks Wysps! I would like to do it more than I currently am!  :)

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 10, 2021, 03:34:11 PM
Voodoo is that super cool man you want to hang out with.

Thank you both!

And now, it's colored!

You are so skilled, I love it!  :o

That has to be the best compliment in the world Jonesy. ♡ You're just the best, and thanks!!!

ace3g

ace3g

QuoteNice find Ace!

I hope that calms some early fears regarding authenticity, now that we have a confirmed Comanche advisor!

That and when I did research on Rene Haynes after she was listed as part of the crew and found out she is recognized in the entertainment industry as one of the foremost experts in Native American and First Nations casting and consults on many projects, both domestic and foreign.

From an "on paper" perspective, they are getting the right people for the crew of the film.

Random but IMDb changed the title of the movie from Skulls to Predator today.

Predator
aka "Skulls"

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11866324/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Meant to post this the other day from Jhane's IG 5 days ago, possibly these are horses being used for the movie.

When life is simple and beautiful!
#smoothride #ocanada🇨🇦 #comanchepov

Another confirmation that studioADI is working on Skulls

QuoteThe best crew. @thestudioadi Get ready!

Amazing shirts designed by @h2originals
Layout and art by @jordan_k_morris

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 10, 2021, 11:49:17 PM
Random but IMDb changed the title of the movie from Skulls to Predator today.

Predator aka "Skulls"

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11866324/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

I assume that was someone at IMDB versus official but ugg, when I view it it just says "Predator" and I'm getting "The Predator" flashbacks.  :-\

QuoteMeant to post this the other day from Jhane's IG 5 days ago, possibly these are horses being used for the movie.

When life is simple and beautiful!
#smoothride #ocanada🇨🇦 #comanchepov

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPv1xglrax7/

Yeah could be! Wow. This movie really has the potential of being such a different and unique Predator movie. Can't wait!

QuoteAnother confirmation that studioADI is working on Skulls

QuoteThe best crew. @thestudioadi Get ready!

Amazing shirts designed by @h2originals
Layout and art by @jordan_k_morris

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP_P64sDH4a/

Yeah. Love it or hate it, a done deal it be.

I dig the Tipi with the target on it though!

ace3g

ace3g

Considering today is the 34th anniversary of the release of Predator, what day would be better to release some viral marketing, logo, picture, etc from Skulls.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 12, 2021, 03:24:00 PM
Considering today is the 34th anniversary of the release of Predator, what day would be better to release some viral marketing, logo, picture, etc from Skulls.

Ikr. Orders from the studio to keep it low key perhaps with the ongoing lawsuit?

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

well we got zero announcements for the Alien series on Alien day

LSL

LSL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Working on getting you credit ace3g.

Hemi

Hemi

ADI eh? Send them your signature Voodoo, asap. Make a banner out of it, camp out in front of the studio. DO SOMETHING!! XD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed