Amber Midthunder Cast In Skulls?

Started by ace3g, May 20, 2021, 03:44:34 AM

Author
Amber Midthunder Cast In Skulls? (Read 19,982 times)

Voodoo Magic

Hope so! I watched some other vids non-Legion related and was getting that same type of performance - but I'm definitely rooting for her! :)

BlueMarsalis79

Perhaps Noah Hawley just cast her for the right role... in that case then... that's worrying.

Voodoo Magic

Yeah it might be. Like when I watched this trailer I found her acting a bit worrying...

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Not convinced either. But acting's such a complex thing, depends on what the role is, what direction the director gives etc. I saw many actors being meh or even bad in some films, and being great in others.

LSL

LSL

Honestly I don't like the choose of this actress. That one from the audition test, Cheyenne Seleah, seems better.

BlueMarsalis79

I think I'm going to try going in with no expectations on this one.

Corporal Hicks

I'm not really familiar with Amber myself, but that's something I'm actually really looking forward to with Skulls.

Yautja888

Yautja888

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 23, 2021, 12:31:17 PM
Not convinced either. But acting's such a complex thing, depends on what the role is, what direction the director gives etc. I saw many actors being meh or even bad in some films, and being great in others.

Indeed.Never liked Tatum untill I saw him in The Hateful 8.

Immortan Jonesy

The fact that almost nobody likes it makes me like it more lol

Yeah like Natalie Portman.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Yautja888 on May 23, 2021, 08:30:26 PM
Indeed.Never liked Tatum untill I saw him in The Hateful 8.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 23, 2021, 09:23:46 PM

I agree, very true.

SiL

SiL

Tatum wasy perfect in Magic Mike.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 23, 2021, 09:23:46 PM
The fact that almost nobody likes it makes me like it more lol

Natalie is a good example. Wynonna Ryder and Keanu Reeves are probably good ones too.

Well, I hope this rings true and Amber is fantastic in Skulls!

Master

Master

With those pieces of dialogue proposed?  Hardly possible.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Amber was also in this horror/thriller called '14 Cameras'

Been meaning to watch it for a while actually, as it's a sequel to '13 Cameras' which I have seen.

Voodoo Magic

Yeah... I had watched that trailer too RT but unfortunately Amber isn't really featured to get a good read on her acting/line delivery.

Quote from: Master on May 25, 2021, 06:28:14 PM
With those pieces of dialogue proposed?  Hardly possible.

Let me live in denial dammit!!   ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed