The Predator @ Comic-Con

Started by ace3g, Jun 20, 2018, 12:17:30 AM

Author
The Predator @ Comic-Con (Read 98,256 times)

ace3g

ace3g

QuoteWe may not know who will own Fox in the future, but we do have an idea of what the company has planned for Comic-Con. Specifically, we've heard it'll have a panel dedicated to Shane Black's upcoming film The Predator in Hall H this year. And while Fox has a ton of other in-the-works films that would absolutely fit in at Comic-Con (Alita: Battle Angel, The Darkest Minds, Bad Times at the El Royale, Ad Astra, and others), it's unlikely any of those will be mentioned there.

The biggest question whenever Fox decides to have a Hall H panel is "Will the X-Men be at Comic-Con?" This year, the smart money says... probably not. Predator will be the main focus and there are simply too many other big movies Fox has to release before the February, June, and August releases of Dark Phoenix, Gambit, and New Mutants, respectively. However, Dark Phoenix and New Mutants are done with principal production, so if Fox wanted to make a splash with a big surprise, it absolutely could.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/what-movies-are-coming-to-san-diego-comic-con-2018-1826925970?rev=1529446455922

azamultic

azamultic

Good to hear that Fox trying to focus on the advertising for The Predator. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm expecting we'll see the new trailer around this time. Glad to hear it's getting Hall H attention.

azamultic

azamultic

Never been to Comic Con, does Hall H mean something?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's the stage where all the bigger presentations happen.

azamultic

azamultic

Nice!

Buttons

Buttons

Good to know Fox is putting in the effort

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

I'll be at the panel  8)

Hollywood

Hollywood

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Jun 20, 2018, 08:16:40 PM
I'll be at the panel  8)

Lucky SOB. Record everything!!  :laugh:

Lionhart

Lionhart

So when is it?

Anthony

Anthony

I'll be heading to Comic-Con this year. Depending on when this panel happens I'll try to be at this panel, since won't be in San Diego until Thursday afternoon and there's several other panels I'd like to attend (and I also want to go on the show floor and the offsite attractions of course).

von

von

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Jun 20, 2018, 08:16:40 PM
I'll be at the panel  8)

record everything - yes, but no vertical cam please lol

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: AD on Jun 21, 2018, 05:54:21 AM
I'll be heading to Comic-Con this year. Depending on when this panel happens I'll try to be at this panel, since won't be in San Diego until Thursday afternoon and there's several other panels I'd like to attend (and I also want to go on the show floor and the offsite attractions of course).
Pick me up a Hawkins figure while you're there...[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Chillin

Chillin

What ever fox decides to do they need to pull the cat out of the hat because judging by YouTube views The Predator currently sits just above four million views, in comparison the new Halloween trailer has fifth teen million views and that film cost a lot less and it isn't getting the 3D treatment, If the character that is Dutch from the original film was involved this film would have better momentum.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I think it's an era problem. Our time isn't the time for this type of movie, reminiscent from the 80's etc... I'm sure it won't be a box office hit either. I wish it though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed