Alien Resurrection on the ps1

Started by shakermakerman, Mar 19, 2017, 03:31:36 PM

Author
Alien Resurrection on the ps1 (Read 12,483 times)

PsyKore

PsyKore

No, you're right. It was one of the first that I remember that could use the dual sticks. And the game did push the ps1 to its limit.

shakermakerman

Quote from: SM on Mar 21, 2017, 04:25:35 AM
Quote from: shakermakerman on Mar 20, 2017, 07:57:15 PM
Get on it again mate  ;D

Quote from: SM on Mar 20, 2017, 12:34:43 AM
Got stuck trying to kill the Queen.  >:(
keep moving backwards and shoot

Got bugger all ammo from last save game.  I don't think there's any game that makes you as relieved to reach a save point.
go through all the rooms and air ducks, pull levers start with electric room first, last room you get to quarantine area with a hand print pad , there's 2 pulse rifle clips there that should do it 👍

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: PsyKore on Mar 21, 2017, 08:21:51 AM
No, you're right. It was one of the first that I remember that could use the dual sticks. And the game did push the ps1 to its limit.
Not just one of, it actually was the first FPS to use dual thumbsticks to control movement and aiming.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 21, 2017, 01:31:26 PM
Quote from: PsyKore on Mar 21, 2017, 08:21:51 AM
Not just one of, it actually was the first FPS to use dual thumbsticks to control movement and aiming.

I thought so.

shakermakerman

Playing distefano is hard too hard in fact ...

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Great game.

I remember following this for AGES, ever since it was a third person shooter. It unfortunately lost a lot of momentum by coming out years after the film was released, and did lukewarm sales numbers.

Hard as nails and genuinely dripping with atmosphere. Loved that you could play as multiple characters too.

shakermakerman

See if the level changed worked lol

Russ840

Russ840

I was always excited about this game. From the Third person screen shots to the announcement of a reworked first person.

D88M

D88M

amazing game, outstanding graphics, atmosphere, just all around brillaint, also hard as hell, i havent played it in ages, ps1 was the best console followed close by the ps2

Russ840

Russ840

I would say the ps2 is the best console...... because you can play psone games on it.

I always remember playing the game and then coming across the blue ridge head alien types. I think they were called warriors in the game. I was so suprised and happy to see them.

I rarely have surprises like this nowadays.

Corporal Hicks

Comeon now...the reactor part of Isolation... :P

Russ840

Russ840

That's is a fair one Lol. The reactor and the derelict.

shakermakerman

Completed  (in god mode in the end) still had fun must be the hardest game ever

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: Russ840 on Mar 22, 2017, 06:57:19 AM
I always remember playing the game and then coming across the blue ridge head alien types. I think they were called warriors in the game. I was so suprised and happy to see them.

I remember those, but there was only two in the whole game IIRC, which was a bit strange considering they were mentioned as an enemy type in the manual. I guess they were an easter egg of sorts for ALIENS fans - still, I expected to come across more of them.

Quote from: shakermakerman on Mar 24, 2017, 09:24:05 PM

Yeah. Makes me laugh when Dark Souls trends nowadays as a hard game. Lol, they don't even know what hard is.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: PsyKore on Mar 25, 2017, 12:27:13 AM
Quote from: Russ840 on Mar 22, 2017, 06:57:19 AM

I remember those, but there was only two in the whole game IIRC, which was a bit strange considering they were mentioned as an enemy type in the manual. I guess they were an easter egg of sorts for ALIENS fans - still, I expected to come across more of them.

Quote from: shakermakerman on Mar 24, 2017, 09:24:05 PM

Yeah. Makes me laugh when Dark Souls trends nowadays as a hard game. Lol, they don't even know what hard is.

I remember more than 2 dude. I might be wrong though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed