David's Lab - Last Signs of Life

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Aug 15, 2019, 04:54:57 PM

Author
David's Lab - Last Signs of Life (Read 24,332 times)

The Old One

The Old One

I reckon it's honestly just suit reuse,
I don't think the Covenant, is going to return to the Planet.

Vrastal

Vrastal

That was pretty cool. I wonder if it means theyve got some stuff disney has killed in the works.

I still take this to mean david created this strain of the alien. Not the alien species itself

HybridNewborn

Can anyone make out the timestamps on the computer-filming sections? Wanna know where to put this in my timeline

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Aug 16, 2019, 04:32:37 AM
I reckon it's honestly just suit reuse,
I don't think the Covenant, is going to return to the Planet.

I think it's just a suit reuse to. But I do like the idea of someone actually going back to Paradise. I just kinda hope we'd get more of the Neomorphs if they did.

But I did love that short. Really wasn't expecting to see something like this crop up!

Stolen

Stolen

We need a sequel.

TheDerelict

Where did the egg come from? Cole was killed by the Alien in this very room. Possible egg morphing? 🤔
Or am I just wishful thinking again?

Corporal Hicks

I think it was just a case with working with that they had. They saved David's Lab and shipped it over to the LA for some social media stuff after Covenant was done. I guess they still had it and were able to put it back together for this.

Predator@Alien

I don't understand why people keep thinking that David did not create the Xeno...

I hope it means that the announcement of the next is imminent !

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Predator@Alien on Aug 16, 2019, 10:08:56 AM
I don't understand why people keep thinking that David did not create the Xeno...

Because a good chunk of us didn't really like that angle and it's wishful thinking on our part that they steer away from it.

The Kurgan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 16, 2019, 10:43:20 AM
Quote from: Predator@Alien on Aug 16, 2019, 10:08:56 AM

Because a good chunk of us didn't really like that angle and it's wishful thinking on our part that they steer away from it.

Given how unpopular it is and the amount of wiggle room they left, I think chances are not too bad. If they bring up the creatures origin again at all, or even make something in the foreseeable future that is.

Predator@Alien

We may not lile something okay, I have no problem with that.
But I don't understand why they do everything to find another solution. When the film shows something which is not possible otherwise, I don't understand people who absolutely want to change the film and what it shows...

The Kurgan

The discussion around it is a timeless classic   ;D

Nukiemorph

Quote from: HybridNewborn on Aug 16, 2019, 07:03:31 AM
Can anyone make out the timestamps on the computer-filming sections? Wanna know where to put this in my timeline

I was just trying to do the same.  Looks to me like:
POST DATE   2039 5/5/17

I assume that 17 is the year, since 2117 would make sense.

I'm not even positive that's a 17 though.  Kinda wondering if they intentionally made it too small to make out so us dorks wouldn't latch onto it.  :P

The Old One

The Old One

Room for, "reinterpretation" exists yet- for now.

Run

Run

To celebrate what, the release of the worst alien movie in 25years?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed