AvPR UK Box Office

Started by Darkness, Jan 23, 2008, 06:09:58 PM

Author
AvPR UK Box Office (Read 16,726 times)

nicky

nicky

AvP-R simply sells cos its Aliens and Predators in the same film and thats exactly why big stars, good writing and a budget are NOT needed - people just want to see (and will pay for) the two monsters fighting eachother.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

I just saw the movie ... and I loved it   :)  , I enjoyed the pace of the movie althought I thought 1 or 2 of the actors were alright nothing special. Morales and Dallas were my favourite and I ACTUALLY wanted morales to live, definately likable.  The monsters themslves ... what can I say, sweet as, the darkness I felt gave the movie a more gloomy presense which I felt was important. The predator WAS DEFINATELY the star of the film, and the pred-alien was indeed beautiful to look at ... from a creative point of view.  FOX ... am annoyed that you showed WAY tomuch of the movie to the point where I knew what was going to happen, you simply were lost from what you need to show to the public, if there is going to be a next film then please, showing LITTLE of a movie IS ALOT, think about it.  Strause Bros, I would like to congratualte you on a great movie and being it your first manage to achieve so much, thank you ( the critics, some of them simply do not know what their talking about)     ;D  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

o on a personal note unrelated to avp, I must acknowledge Heath Ledger who died today, an actor in his prime ...  ... my hart goes out to his family, sorry Darkness for the interuption but I just thoght to mention.  Peace to you Mr Ledger X

SHREK

SHREK

How are people still sayin that this movie was good?  i wish it was good but the fact is IT WAS CRAP...such a shame...but i suppose if  like it then good for u

ripley161

ripley161

Just to say that I enjoyed the film. It borrowed a lot of scenes from previous films and my only wish would have been to see a longer fight with the Predator and Predalien. I love seeing the creatures in action and as long as they look cool on screen, then that hits the spot for me...  More AVP  or ALIEN or PREDATOR films please Fox . I just love these creatures more than anything on screen... Looking forward to seeing it at home on BLU-RAY with my 8 foot screen... Don't give a shit if you didn't like the film . I did and thats all that matters to me..... It is just a bloomin film guys. Ed

Kinn Corn Karn

Kinn Corn Karn

Ultimate Predator, that happens all the time with movies. AVP-R may have made more than No Country For Old Men, but it doesn't mean it was better. Hell, I Am Legend has grossed a RIDICULOUS amount of cash and was a total crap-fest.

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

Saw it last night and imo it was great   :)  

konradski

konradski

those of us in the uk we  were baraged with avp-r ads whereby theyve only just started the No Country For Old Men campaign and the other tommy lee jones film a bit late as it had already been released also which film do you think a 15 year old will go see   ::)    again the kids will preffer to see avp as to the oscar film, keep this in mind as it,ll tail off as we in the uk arnt as cinema going as you american/canadian guys  whats should be troubling is this Alvin and the Chipmunks    20th Century Fox    Comedy    $1,537,036    +298.16%    2,962    $519    $190,917,217    36    Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem    20th Century Fox    Action    $94,387    -21.03%    410    $230    $40,986,346    25    ;D     ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

My dad said No Country For Old Men was stupid and a waste of time...

cockroach

cockroach

haha well i disagree with ur dad Pvt.Hicks NCFOM is a much better film... tho i personally enjoyed AVPR more due to bein geek freak!

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

You're Dad don't know jack shit.  Yes, I said that just to piss you off.    :D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

figures show how much the fans out there love these franchises   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Tony

Tony

Has anybody here heard of Resident Evil Degeneration set for a 2008 release? I saw the trailer for it and it looks bad ass to be. It is a full CGI movie starring Leon and Claire. It's set in 2005 I think but it does take place after Resident Evil 4. Either the whole movie or just parts take place at some airport. The movie is a DVD release only I think. But if you wanna see the trailer go to you tube and type in the name of the movie and you should find it ok. The trailer isn't very long but still worth checking out.

Colton White

Colton White

It's ironic how the  Uk liked it more than the Us.Over here, they stopped showing it only two weeks into the showing

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

RED looks to be what the fans have wanted out of a RE movie i a long time.  Think Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and you get the idea.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed