AvP Requiem: Inside the Monster Shop

Started by Darkness, Dec 02, 2007, 10:03:28 PM

Author
AvP Requiem: Inside the Monster Shop (Read 4,088 times)

Darkness

Amazon.co.uk have the cover art and a description of ADI’s new AvP book which is about how AvP Requiem was made. The book comes out Dec 25 in the US and Jan 18 in the UK. Also check out the publisher Design Studio Press for more details.

“…In this captivating book and accompanying DVD, special effects supervisors Woodruff, Jr. and Gillis, veterans of the first AVP and the Alien sequels, open the doors of ADI to reveal the secrets of the movie s stunning effects. Follow their talented crew in-studio and on location through conception to fabrication and finishing. A visual feast that no monster movie fan will want to be without!”

Thanks to AliensVsPredator.de and Alien Experience for the news.

stealth bunny

can't belive they covered up the pics!!!!!!   >:(     >:(  

War Wager

Hey, I was the one who found out about it!    :-\  

Agame

Agame

I have seen this about six months agou

crumbs

Great, we can hear them talk for 100 pages about the "improvements" they've made to Giger and Winston's designs.

jimmylace

^ LOL

Blaz

Blaz

I think I have the actual images, which are now covered up, somewhere...

NOT FUNNY WHERE ARE THE PICS   >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(  

Demonio Cazador

NIce, I have the one from AVP and it's very interesting to see the development of the creatures, cool stuff, lots of pics and sketches, I assume it will have a similar format as the last one.

predator343

predator343

Nice update   >:D     >:D     >:D  .

zen

zen

Sounds kinda cool.

Kelv

Kelv

:-\  AVP-R was better than AVP but, the story and the acting was off. In the Alien films the goverment always tried to get their hands on this living weapon. And in Predator2 the goverment wanted the Predator technololy.This should've been the story: An U.F.O. crashes the goverment know's about it they lie to the sheriff leading him around in circles.So the goverments recovery team can get what they need. But wait, people are getting killed by the Aliens, so now the goverment wants to get it's hands on that as well. It's a 2 for 1 deal that the general can not pass up. This has been the story the goverment/ The Company has always tried to get an Alien or the Predator technology. But it always slips through thier fingers and this leads up to............ALIEN

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed