New Japanese TV Spot

Started by Darkness, Dec 07, 2007, 08:58:30 PM

Author
New Japanese TV Spot (Read 19,006 times)

Danger Close

Danger Close

I really like the way the Alien moves at the start. Very ALIENS.

bobcunk

bobcunk

i think the burster is the same just diferant light and angle. and the alien being shot looked cgi.

eyesofthedemon

eyesofthedemon

The alien in the sewer at the very begining was brilliant,long have we suffered!!!! Maybe no longer!!!!!!   ;D  

Reaper

Reaper

The burster scene looked shite, even the one at the end of AvP looked better than that!

Jenga

Jenga

That's what I'm saying! BTW I remember Colin saying it's the same puppet, just re-shot and re-lit.

nchurch81

nchurch81

yeah... that was a little lame... probably will look better in the movie... they probably tried shooting a squirt gun of some sort and it just never looked quite right.

nchurch81

nchurch81

by "little lame" I was talking about the bursting scene... the rest looked like a lot of fun.  It's kind of crazy, the japanese seem really invested in this movie.

it is so totaly sweeeeeet   8)  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Most of these shots are all in camera, thats what the bros are going for more ...  ... magnificent!!!     ;D     :D     ;D     :D  

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

lol i like the end where the samurai is like aliens vs predator son or something like that.

Wurz

Wurz

That is the worst TV spot/Trailer I have seen for this movie, it's dreadful. That Chestburster scene looks very cheap and tacky to say the least. I don't care what anyone says or whoever replies with a just as cheap and tacky insult, this movie is going to suck balls. You can already tell what type of people are going to love it no matter how bad it is and judging by half of the people that leave comments for these news items it's the little kiddies who will leave the cinema and say "WOOOOOOW that was such an awesome movie duuuuuude!" Yeah, like balls it will be!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Why does the chestburster look like a flower?

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Wurz, what exactly is so bad about that tv spot?   From time, the Strause brothers have said that they want to take the franchise back to its roots, so there for at least around 80% of the stuff they are churning out are practical effects ( you, know in camera).   ???    I mean what about :   The lighting effects, I mean come one!! the level of hidden layers upon hidden layers of great particle effects can obivousily be seen, the brothers have done great here.  why are you judging so dame hard on this movie before its even had a chance to be screened properly?

The G-man

The G-man

I agree with Reaper, sorry to say, but the hybrid chestburster looks crap, the one in AVP looked much better, more dramatic, this one looks pathetic...

gameoverman

gameoverman

That Japanese voiceover guy is badass.    :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed