Started by Darkness, Dec 11, 2007, 06:13:29 PM

Author
AvPR Seen on Bus (Read 5,940 times)

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Thats one nice bus!

The G-man

The G-man

Nice   ;)   Hope I will see some picture on the busses in Belgium    ;D   The Release over here is 18th of January, I just got Exams then, that sux   :'(   but I'll sneak out of my room and go watch the movie hell yeah!!   ;D  

bone

bone

cool more advertisment more people notice AVP-R rules ROCK ON PREDATOR   >:D  

kommander696

kommander696

Hey Everyone.  Im the dude that took that photo. In answer to Wolfs Girl question YES it was in Auckland! In North Shore's Albany park and ride bus depot to be exact :->=  ** wolf girl give me a pm or email some day huh.  If you live near I do I would like to meet up with you and talk predator! **  thanks to everyone that takes interest in this post, and thankyou to everyone at avpgalaxy.net you guys are textbook examples of great dedication and for that I salute you in it's entirity!  -|- Adam  -|- aka PredatorNZ -|-

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I had a look around today on my way through town, didn't spot any of the busses today. :( I'm scared I might cause an accident if I do see it! lol.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

*gasp!* Guess what I was behind on my way to work this morning?? Yes!!! We have one around locally..woohoo! Yup and I freaked out too!!

Wolfs Girl

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed