NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 385,627 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

A neca dog xeno? Should be interesting

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Blacklabel on Mar 22, 2013, 10:06:53 PM
Dog Alien for late 2014 according to Neca's twitter :)

Hnngghh!!!!! ._.

FINALLY!

But damn...Late 2014?

That's a LONG way off.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Hell yea!  :)  Now if they could get the permission or authorization to do rest of the colonial marines, at least Vazquez, Drake and Apone, for the next year I´ll be happy :D  but PLEASE, PLEASE NECA DONT DO BY ANY MEAN ANY CHARACTER FROM THE ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES. >:(

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Gridseeker on Mar 23, 2013, 05:07:22 AM
Hell yea!  :)  Now if they could get the permission or authorization to do rest of the colonial marines, at least Vazquez, Drake and Apone, for the next year I´ll be happy :D  but PLEASE, PLEASE NECA DONT DO BY ANY MEAN ANY CHARACTER FROM THE ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES. >:(

For the record I'd take an O'Neil and a Winter for variety. Hell, I'd consider Bella for a regular armored female

CodySpawn

CodySpawn

Quote from: Blacklabel on Mar 22, 2013, 10:06:53 PM
Dog Alien for late 2014 according to Neca's twitter :)

Hnngghh!!!!! ._.
they actually said" Dog - Maybe late in '14. Kenner homages possible but much later. Movies come first & much to do there " unless somewhere else that its confirmed cause maybe they could just pass it up cause im sure its based on how well the line does so far predators been pretty good but for aliens and prometheus they have to wait and see the sales before pushing on.

samoht

samoht

Dog xeno late 2014? Thats bullshit. I'm gonna be masturbating in anticipation for like over one and a half years before that shit is released.

spacemarine

spacemarine

Quote from: samoht on Mar 23, 2013, 12:12:17 PM
Dog xeno late 2014? Thats bullshit. I'm gonna be masturbating in anticipation for like over one and a half years before that shit is released.
What and spend all your money on Kleenex :laugh:

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

finally an movie accurate dog alien!!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

The hot toys one was a very good attempt... but the teeth... humm :/

I had limited success doing tiny sculpted (0 articulation) versions of the Carlos Huante Deacon and Trilobite... so i'll try to do a Dog Alien soon to get my "Dog Alien fix" :P

Origin

Origin

Super excited when I saw that tweet for the dog alien, but I'm also a bit miffed it's late '14 at the earliest. Oh well, at least I have something to look forward to.

underbound

underbound

i want to see aliens colonial marines xenos only the crusher and spitter they can keep the boiler

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: underbound on Mar 24, 2013, 10:50:35 PM
i want to see aliens colonial marines xenos only the crusher and spitter they can keep the boiler

You'd have to expect the Boiler before any Crusher or Spitter, new sculpts be danged.

It's more similar to the existing Warrior Sculpt, they'd just have to add the giant boils, and albino paint.

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Yes! I would love to own a Spitter, or a Praetorian, just to add variety to my collection :D

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

I actually liked the design of the boiler, but the walking animation for it was all kinds of god awful.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: CONKERSBADFURDAY on Mar 25, 2013, 03:16:02 AM
I actually liked the design of the boiler, but the walking animation for it was all kinds of god awful.
I'll second that - the character model was cool, it was the animation that was goofy shit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed