Colonial Marines on GTTV

Started by ikarop, Sep 30, 2011, 04:57:50 AM

Author
Colonial Marines on GTTV (Read 16,825 times)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 30, 2011, 01:05:20 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Sep 30, 2011, 12:59:24 PM
This video made me soooo freaking exited for the game !!  :o ;D Also i'm afraid i'm going to watch all the alien movies this weekend :P

And you haven't seen anything yet! :P

Hehe :) Every time something new is coming out that is alien (or predator) related i become that little kid in the candy store that doesn't have any patience and want to know every little detail :-[ :laugh:

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Looks phenomenal.

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

OMG! That Crusher is BIG! :o

newbeing

newbeing

Maybe I got up on the wrong side of the bed today, but nothing about this footage is really exciting to me. Maybe because its all cut up and has a lame heavy metal and dubstep soundtrack over it. I just feel like there is nothing in this gameplay that seems new or thrilling to me. The environments look nice though. Still think the warriors look too small and frail.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

That's no praetorian, now I see why it's a crusher, a freaking triceratops like alien!  :o

This has me more excited than ever! I think I know my #1 game of 2012 already, I just feel it.

This game certainly has me more excited than I ever was for AvP2010.

chupacabras acheronsis

i'm liking the way the aliens move, but they seem to take their time to attack the player. i hope it's set on easy mode for demonstration, because this game looks too easy to be fun. and the aiming is all broke.

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

Quote from: newbeing on Sep 30, 2011, 02:37:17 PM
Maybe I got up on the wrong side of the bed today, but nothing about this footage is really exciting to me. Maybe because its all cut up and has a lame heavy metal and dubstep soundtrack over it. I just feel like there is nothing in this gameplay that seems new or thrilling to me. The environments look nice though. Still think the warriors look too small and frail.

Although technically new to us, a lot of this footage are just extensions of the scenes we saw from E3, which is perhaps why it looked unexciting. In the end it still managed to reveal a lot and gives us more to look forward to.

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

I can't wait! I WANT MORE!

Crazy Rich

Remonster

Remonster

Love how easily the Aliens took out the guy on the Powerlifter.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

My reaction to the new ACM footage...

ikarop

ikarop

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 30, 2011, 04:57:43 PM
Something's coming :laugh:

I loved the footage, especially the Queen's part!!!
What I disliked is the way of picking up guns and the migration to third person when planting the sentry gun. :X

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: The Xenoborg on Sep 30, 2011, 05:00:48 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Sep 30, 2011, 04:57:43 PM
Something's coming :laugh:

I loved the footage, especially the Queen's part!!!
What I disliked is the way of picking up guns and the migration to third person when planting the sentry gun. :X

Didn't see any problem with picking up guns (I'll watch again now) But I too did not like it going into third person to set up the Sentry.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

QuoteDidn't see any problem with picking up guns (I'll watch again now) But I too did not like it going into third person to set up the Sentry.
One thing AvP2010 got right was doing everything in first person mode. But that was ripped from Killzone 2, so I hope that the third person thing is only for special occasions.

I'm familiar with Gearbox's control mechanics. If we have a cover system, it would most probably be in third person as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed