August/September Update

Started by molasar, Aug 19, 2020, 02:43:03 PM

Author
August/September Update (Read 39,358 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You maybe thinking Resurrection. AvP's Queen was a freshly built completely animatronically operated one.

426Buddy

426Buddy

The queen from AvP was a redesign. They made huge structural changes that effect how it looks and how it moves. I believe the only thing remaining from the original queen was the head, I know Bob burns had it for a long time. He even lent it to ADI to use for the Resurrection queen.

Personally I greatly prefer the original queen. However I do still like the AvP queen even though it runs like a trex. They did a nice job on the full size animatronic, was pretty cool.

Santoslive19

Santoslive19

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Aug 28, 2020, 02:46:55 PM
New masks

[/quote
Any new leaks? On the updates?]

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Via Reddit

Voodoo Magic

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

I would like to know how long they worked on it. it appears in screenshots in the pax south interview session and that was in February! So they put alot of work into it since then and not even showed anything except for 2 official screenshots. Very hush hush!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: acrediblesource on Sep 24, 2020, 02:14:27 PM
I would like to know how long they worked on it. it appears in screenshots in the pax south interview session and that was in February! So they put alot of work into it since then and not even showed anything except for 2 official screenshots. Very hush hush!

It's not just a map they're creating, but all those missions, related models, animations, mechanics, sounds and Zeus voice recordings too! (assumingly)

molasar

molasar

New "Map and Mode coming Tuesday 29th. More exciting details then!"

https://twitter.com/IllFonic/status/1309540421614342144

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Yo I'm so sick and tired of people trying to shove Aliens into this game. I'm just happy that at least we are getting it 4 days from now. I just hope there the other maps from the datamining is included as a surprise cuz people are going  crazy looking at the same jungle theme maps. This game needs more modes and maps badly.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fingers crossed we get the big update today!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

molasar

molasar

Update 2.05 is up.

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/patch-notes-2-05/14947

"It's a 4v4 with Fireteam and Predator.

New Map: Excavation
This map still features the iconic jungle –but will force both the Fireteam and Predator to think vertically and spatially as they traverse through an intricate multi-level cave system.

New Mode: Clash
Clash is the ultimate 4v4 PVP that puts players in an all-out, no-holds-barred war. Lasting roughly fifteen minutes, two Fireteams will spawn on one of the four Predator: Hunting Grounds maps with one goal:to capture a location before the next capture area spawns. While each team battles it out to claim territory, every point gained and enemy killed fills up your team's Predator meter. Once filled, the Predator mode is unlocked and one person on your team will become the extraterrestrial hunter."

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: molasar on Sep 29, 2020, 02:22:43 PM
New Mode: Clash
Clash is the ultimate 4v4 PVP that puts players in an all-out, no-holds-barred war. Lasting roughly fifteen minutes, two Fireteams will spawn on one of the four Predator: Hunting Grounds maps with one goal:to capture a location before the next capture area spawns. While each team battles it out to claim territory, every point gained and enemy killed fills up your team%u2019s Predator meter. Once filled, the Predator mode is unlocked and one person on your team will become the extraterrestrial hunter."

Huh. So each team will have a Predator and then we gonna have Predator vs Predator fight ? I'm interested.

molasar

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can't say it's a mode that I would have thought of, but I'm eager to give it a go!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed