Predators Ending Spoilers!

Started by Darkness, Jan 15, 2010, 05:07:26 PM

Author
Predators Ending Spoilers! (Read 8,449 times)

Darkness

Darkness

On Hungarian site Nol.hu, they have a report about the upcoming Predators movie with a picture of the director Nimrod Antal on the set, and most importantly they basically give away the ending. You can find a rough translation of the article on IMDB.

20100115_02

Spoilers on the next page. Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

!!!Spoilers!!!
In the final scene of the movie, Royce is the only survivor and has to face the Predators in the burning jungle. The article hints that he may sacrifice himself. This again implies the story in the leaked Predator script is different to the shooting script.

Proj2501

Proj2501

If true, then lame.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh, thank god, this already sounds way better than what we got in the script, I really do hope that everything else has changed with such awesomeness.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

The ending has not changed!   Its obvious that the writer just misinterpreted what he saw. Royce is not the only survivor, he comes back to rescue Edwin and Isabelle. Who, unknown to him, are having their own personal battle in the Predator pit. The writer just saw the shooting of the Royce Vs Pred battle and missed the Edwin Vs Isabelle battle which probably was filmed earlier.

Darkness

Darkness

The script never mentioned anything about the jungle being on fire.

sdaly

sdaly

Au contraire - the script describes Royce lighting the jungle on fire, so as to deprive the Predator of his infrared vision.  And I agree that it sounds like this guy misinterpreted what he was seeing.  If Royce is to make a "sacrifice", surely there must be somebody left for him to sacrifice FOR...no?

Starkiller

Starkiller

burning jungle, interfering with the predators infra-red vision? hmm interesting

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

f**king lame if the ending isn't changed, having Royce being the only survivor at the end sounds better.

n00b s41b0t 133

n00b s41b0t 133

this sounds promising still. but like most alien/predator fans, im afraid to get my hopes up. if they can transfer all the cool shit i read in the script to the big screen in an interesting way, then im sure the movie will be fine. my biggest worry is that the super preds will be too different from what were used to. and that the movie will be overwhelmed by cg.

sdaly

sdaly

One inconsistency that I've noticed is that in some of the interviews from 2009 there was an emphasis on how they were going back to the "original Stan Winston design" for the Predator(s), and really talking that up.  But then the script has all this stuff about the "Super Black Predators" ('think Predator on steroids', etc).  So, I wonder which it will end up being...?

sdaly

sdaly

As for the ending... I love the idea of an Arnold cameo, but*not* the one that's written as the "alt ending" in the script.  That's simply too bizarre and campy. Either way, it sure sounds like the ending is gonna be a bit up in the air, with Royce "surviving"...but still being stranded on another planet...?

Magnum

Magnum

I'm not going to read spoilers!!

gmanJV

gmanJV

Im glad they changed the ending it was really bad before (both), also sounds like they've changed alot of the movie to!   :)  

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

I agree i hope they have changed the ending, its so importent to get the ending right.If the films good and it sounds like it might well be, then lets come out the cinema very happy please please please.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Let's see if it lives up to the hype.. I'm going to reserve judgement.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed