Could you survive against a T-800 in the following scenario?

Started by Doctor Ash, Dec 16, 2019, 02:53:44 PM

Author
Could you survive against a T-800 in the following scenario? (Read 3,681 times)

Trioxin

Quote from: Doctor Ash on Dec 30, 2019, 11:26:32 PM
Quote from: Trioxin on Dec 30, 2019, 11:24:45 PM
Is there water ? Like a river lake etc
Yeah, at the edge of the town.
A river.
Well in that case I'd literally float on w.e I could or even swim down the river with all due hast the t-800 would not be able to catch you even if it could run along the river. If it was too deep for it to stand than you would literally just have to wait it out in the middle of the river. Doubly so if you could find any flotation device or simply a door from a nearby house then it becomes a simple matter of floating downstream leaving literally no trace to follow. If it was a lake all the better it would have to get a boat to come out and get you. It would waste too much time finding a method of getting on the water and even then you can evade it hit the shore and start your sprint. Others have said the same I am going to it is slow you are fast for at least 20-30 min at a time. Without giving the terminator a ranged weapon it really becomes a game of keeping it at arm's reach.

Stitch

Continually picking up rocks and smashing windows whilst running away would give a terminator things to investigate. Is the window broken because of you? Are you hiding in there?

Kimo

Trioxin in Dark Fate the T-800s walk under water and come out of the sea. but if the water was deep enough could it swim above to grab you on ur raft or would they be to heavy? Also the Rev-9 and Arnold fight under water for a brief scene.

Trioxin

Trioxin

Another good example of just keeping it at arm's reach  option would be a bank vault im pretty sure bank vaults can be locked from the inside but also have some form of way to let you out or automated time release to the locks. As long as every thing in the city is working than it would be a simple matter of running into the first bank( most likely well before your head start is up) quickly figure out how to let yourself out and simple lock yourself in the vault and have a nap.

Quote from: Kimo on Dec 30, 2019, 11:47:07 PM
Trioxin in Dark Fate the T-800s walk under water and come out of the sea. but if the water was deep enough could it swim above to grab you on ur raft or would they be to heavy? Also the Rev-9 and Arnold fight under water for a brief scene.

I'm positive they would be too heavy to swim. The feet of a human are to thin I would think to cut water well enough to get it up more than as much as it could jump witch would be slightly more than it could out of water by a slim margin

Kimo

Just done a Google and according to the terminator wiki.
-------
Fandom

In addition, the T-H endoskeleton can allow the subject to swim, which is not possible for a typical Terminator as it can only walks under water.
--------
So that could work.  8) however I can imagine the terminator taking pot shots with bricks aiming them at ur head lol.

Trioxin

That's true a terminator if it could see you could attempt to attack you with an improvised throwing weapon. But as rivers are flowing it would basically have to be on your tail before you got on the water. I'm going with river on this one. The motion and noise also brings up points made by another poster about the factory as a background noise and movement, I could probably think of a dozen more complex ways to do it but occams razor would say water for the win.

Doctor Ash

Doctor Ash

Quote from: Stitch on Dec 30, 2019, 11:42:09 PM
Continually picking up rocks and smashing windows whilst running away would give a terminator things to investigate. Is the window broken because of you? Are you hiding in there?
But it would also give away that you are near and i guess he could easily recognize what you are up to.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed