Dream Director for a Predator film

Started by germanator2, Feb 14, 2020, 01:19:35 PM

Author
Dream Director for a Predator film (Read 13,641 times)

germanator2

Who's signature style of directing would you like to see for a Predator film? Personally, I'd love to see Denis Villeneuve. I love his style or Blade Runner and think a world like that, whether set in the present or future would work great for a Predator film.

Master

Master

Guillermo de Toro - I love his style of monsters. Blade II, Hellboy II, Pacific Rim... nuff said.

Voodoo Magic

Denis Villeneuve is my dream director for a new AvP film.

For Predator... Kathryn Bigelow probably first and foremost. Russo Brothers I believe would do a bang-up job too.

JokersWarPig

I think I'm gonna say Blomkamp. If he did a Predator movie that felt like some of the fights from the Halo 3 trailers he did, or like the fights from District 9, I think it'd be great.

426Buddy

Predator?

Scott Cooper

Whos_Nick

Gareth Evans, Joe Carnahan, Robert Rodriguez, Chad Stahelski

those are some names that come to mind

Valaquen

Paul Verhoeven!

Huggs

Huggs

Antoine Fuqua for a P1 style. Because Tears of the Sun.

David Fincher for a P2 style. He's got that gritty city feel down, and he can get dirty.

Villeneuve for a border war predator film in the spirit of Sicario. Although he needs to be doing the next Alien movie.

Paul Greengrass for a government response centered predator film. Dead swat teams, interrogations, government laboratories, etc. The interesting stuff p4 tried to include but sucked at.

And somebody else to do a Punisher/Predator crossover in the tone of End of Days. I don't know if Todd Phillips could pull it off, but I'd be willing to give him a try after Joker.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Vince Gilligan

Coen Brothers

I know they are both a stretch for ever taking on a Predator flick, especially the Coen bro's, but I'd gladly pay money to see them take on the challenge. I'd settle for scripts from either at this point. Just give me western vibes with a Predator story.

David Fincher would be amazing for a gritty futuristic city setting though, as stated above.

Blomkamp for AVP reboot or a Predator movie set on a hunting planet again.

Whiskeybrewer

Vince Gilligan or Denis Villeneuve

happypred

Not Shane Black

germanator2

I'm loving the look and direction so far for No Time To Die. Cary Fukunaga would be another great choice. He did a phenomenal job with True Detective.

I wonder what Ridley Scott's Predator would be like?!

Master

Master

Predator gey drama...

Huggs

Voodoo Magic

Although clearly a better choice than Shane Black. I love Riddles but I wouldn't want him near Predator to be honest.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed