Fugitive vs Upgrade Fight - So the Predator finally *SPOILERS*

Started by germanator2, Sep 07, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

Author
Fugitive vs Upgrade Fight - So the Predator finally *SPOILERS* (Read 16,206 times)

yautjapet

I have to admit I'm disappointed Fugitive doesn't respond - it makes sense in the context that he wouldn't, but I was hoping for a brief conversation!

PredBabe

I was hoping Fugitive would respond with some of his own species' slang terms against Upgrade.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: germanator2 on Sep 07, 2018, 11:11:42 PM
Didn't know whether to put this under spoilers or not. They did officially release this clip so it's not like they were hiding until the release of the movie. But the Predators actually do speak with their own language. Color me intrigued. In all seriousness though, I think it's cool to finally see it speak its own native tongue. It probably would have been weird to see it talking to each other in the English language. it's a cool way too with a mix of clicks and growls in it and makes me wonder what it would have been like if they kept the three other Predators and if we'd see them communicating with each other in their own language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1QcElxo8mc
there are spoilers in the trailers but I dont consider it a spoiler if its officially released. I think spoilers are only scenes that are meant to be a surprise.

Quote from: Samhain13 on Sep 07, 2018, 11:16:24 PM
How the f**k could he miss, look at the size of the target. What the hell? And people said Wolf was blind, at least he missed against a running alien a couple meters from him.
he went to stormtrooper bootcamp.

Quote from: Samhain13 on Sep 07, 2018, 11:16:24 PM
How the f**k could he miss, look at the size of the target. What the hell? And people said Wolf was blind, at least he missed against a running alien a couple meters from him.
and dont all the predator weapons automatically lock and track anyway?

Samhain13

Quote from: bobcunk on Sep 14, 2018, 05:47:37 PM
and dont all the predator weapons automatically lock and track anyway?

Only time I remember actual lock tracking for the shoulder cannon was on the AVP2 game. Maybe Predator Concrete Jungle as well, but in AVP2010 you could miss.

Wysps

Quote from: PredBabe on Sep 14, 2018, 04:01:09 PM
I was hoping Fugitive would respond with some of his own species' slang terms against Upgrade.

Was hoping for more also.  That tv spot was too much of a tease!  It didn't deliver  :-\

Huntsman

Any kills Fugitive gets after breaking out were a bonus. He easily could've died in the initial crash.

whiterabbit

Man I thought Fugitive was going to go all Elfin Lied on the base team but instead just went a Little Rambo... oh man I was sooo hoping he was going to rip off Munns head while invisible and then use her body as a meat shield. If that happened this would have been the movie of the year.

Bart_D

That fight was so anticlimactic and fast, is was really a wasted opportunity. They could have made it more fierce, two skilled warriors fighting to the death, with the humans looking at it with awe. 

Huntsman

Didn't Fugitive try and stab Upgrade but the wrist blades snapped? If that's what happened, and I hope it was, that's a good way to show Upgrade is a tough son of a beach, and Fugitive's skills weren't lacking. It's just that Upgrade's genetics were superior. Is that what happened? I can't remember.

SiL

Yeah, that happened.

The Old One

The Old One

Superior genetics, ugh.

whiterabbit

Yea but then a normal dude with a plain steel knife managed to stab the f**ker. Although I thought he actually broke his wrist blades by hitting them with a forearm whack.  ???

Bart_D

Quote from: Huntsman on Sep 16, 2018, 12:08:41 PM
Didn't Fugitive try and stab Upgrade but the wrist blades snapped? If that's what happened, and I hope it was, that's a good way to show Upgrade is a tough son of a beach, and Fugitive's skills weren't lacking. It's just that Upgrade's genetics were superior. Is that what happened? I can't remember.

They did snapped but still, that fight should have been more close. The humans put up a better fight than the Predator. He tried to shot him with a plasma cannon...once  :P Was he out of juice or what?

darcevil

Question about the clip (haven't seen the movie yet): If Upgrade doesn't have a helmet, why did we see a HUD when seeing from his point of view?

The Old One

The Old One

Cybernetic eyes or laziness.

Predator 2 yet again!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed