A:CM Pulse Rifle and Smartgun mod. Released for latest patch

Started by firefly101, Nov 07, 2013, 11:30:47 AM

Author
A:CM Pulse Rifle and Smartgun mod. Released for latest patch (Read 5,765 times)

firefly101

firefly101

Hi Guys,

I know a lot of you like myself really missed some of the movie feel of Aliens in this current game. Well someone before made a neat mod that changed a few things in the upk file. But that mod was made in march and recent patches made it unplayable.

I decided to take a Hex editor in hand and manually change a few things to make the game better and more accurate to the movie. I don't know if I will edit more but the few things I did edit I think MANY will like, especially those that play BUGHUNT. etc. I dont have any of the DLC stuff but I don't think this mod will have a problem with them.

What this mod does is edit a few things like....

1. Pulse Rifle ammo now 95rds
2. Pulse Rifle Rate of Fire 900rds per minute
3. Pulse Rifle Max Ammo now 380 to equal 4 95rd mags
4. Smartgun Rate of fire increased to 1200rds per minute and removed the waste of 2 rounds used up for 1 bullet fired. They really nerfed the smartgun with that.
5. Pulse and Smartgun modified for MP and SP play.
6. Made Friendly AI have equal damage when using Pulse Rifle the Friendly AI's had 50% of the enemy AI's!

Thats all for now but the mod works fine and was tested out, no bugs or problems just copy and paste and your ready to rock.

The mod can be downloaded here.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/firefly426/downloads

Inverse Effect

Could you make it so that the fire speed upgrade for the pusle rifle still contains the original PR sound?

Inverse Effect

Also, could you change the rate of fire for the Sentry gun?

Carl84uk

what happens if you alone apply this mod and go into campaign with other users do they get the same affect of say the AI and damage or just me, also if there is an extra aliens mod will other players see the extra aliens or just me if they dont have the mod installed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed