More Sideshow Predalien Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 08, 2007, 07:05:53 PM

Author
More Sideshow Predalien Pictures (Read 18,873 times)

comandantedavid

comandantedavid

I'd love to see that, galmorzu

The Chosen One

The Chosen One

the predalien has simply inherited atraight from the predator DNA thats why it can impreganate/reproduce!  stop this nonesense about super queen facehuggers, thats not in the films. Peace

The Chosen One

The Chosen One

the predalien has simply inherited a traight from the predator DNA thats why it can impreganate/reproduce!    ;D  

Foundationman2

Actually there was one Super Facehugger. It wasn't meant to be one though. They actually made it for alien three, but ended up not using it, save one clip. In the extended version with the ox, when the guy holds up the facehugger, look closely, its not a normal one.

The Chosen One

The Chosen One

yes i know, but it wern't in the film so it dont really count! lol  peace to you all may we rest in peace once the requiem is opon us  lets fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

Great design.   Its not technically a queen because we've seen a queen before.  We dont know what predaliens do because we've never see them before!

Meathead320

It is supposed to be a young Queen. This has been stated by Colin Strause on the boards. Like an in-between stage. Not yet fully grown. The host throat raping is just her way of reproducing before she is large enough to lay eggs, when she would become virtually immobile.    The fact that her host was a Predator is just a coincidence, and should have nothing to do with how she is reproducing. She is not even close to being fully grown.  Hypothetically, if it would survive it would grow far larger, gain the extra set of arms of a normal Queen, and grow an eggsack. In other words, it would eventually grow into a regular Queen, reproducing in a regular way as seen before, but just be a little bigger/uglier than a regular Queen. Nothing more or less.  Aliens eggs spawned from her would still be born with a clean slate of pure Alien DNA. Her reproductive organs would then not contain any predator DNA. Otherwise all of the Aliens she is making in the movie would have predator features too, and clearly they do NOT, therefor the Aliens do not genetically dissolute over time, and it is NOT cumulative. This immature Queen’s, and any other Queen’s reproductive organs are pure Alien parts.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Love this figure the same way I love the Pred mask and weponds.

zen

zen

THANK YOU MEATHEAT320!!!.I've been trying to explain it but every time i give a logical theory i get two stupid theorys thrown at me that makes no sense at all!!!!!.Now people,combine comments 58,67,68,69,70 and 92!!!.ITS THE MOST LOGICAL ANSWER YOU CAN FIND!!!!!!!!!.

mikelonewolf

Well Godzillaboy the predalien queen has 2 arms because it is a defrent species then the normal human queen. It spits the chestburster in it's victums mouth so the predalien queen only produces predalien drones. But hey, we all have our own oppions

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

I wonder if the predalien kills the avp elder   ???  

Nomad

Nomad

Good words Meathead320! Respect!   ;D    P.S. The only superity of super facehuger is that he is carying a queen embrio. No spikes, tubes etc... looks like regular.

Cyberraga

Cyberraga

There´s something weird about the maquette! If you look closely at the pictures from Chet in the Prod. stills and the NECA figure her skin looks waay more detailed and almost biomechanical than this one and has very long tail (in fact the Bros. said that she has a very long tail that uses quite a lot) but this one has like a really smooth skin and a very short tail. Maybe this is how the predalien looks like at the beginning of the movie...?

Shadow Hunter

AWSOME !!!!!!!    :o     :o     ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed