More Sideshow Predalien Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 08, 2007, 07:05:53 PM

Author
More Sideshow Predalien Pictures (Read 19,063 times)

Godzillaboy

Godzillaboy

:-\   Chuck Noris, you do have a point there,the body of the Predalien is to slim.I really think it could use a little more muscal and fat("Not too much fat, we wouldn't want a FAT predalien now would we.")   :-\  And the tail looks kinda cool.   :-\     ;D  

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

still looks like ass...

Godzillaboy

Godzillaboy

:o     8)   I just noticed that the Predalien's inner jaw has mandibles too!!!!   :o   That's weird, but cool.   8)     :o     ;D  

Godzillaboy

Godzillaboy

???   Why do you say that Spaghetti?   ???  

GueRoux

GueRoux

The dreads are a no-no. Just makes it look silly.   >:(  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

The pred-alien looks cool, its just the dreds im not to sure about. Cant wait for this film its going to bad ass!!  Rock On!

The Master of Master

The Master of Master

The predalien is a queen or sort of a queen, does that mean if predator's get facehugged the chest burster will always be a queen! because thats stupid! obviously they mde the hybrid in this movie a 'reproducer' because they coudn't afford to make queen alien!  but now it gives us the impression that if any predator gets impreganated, the chest burster will be a queen  Anyone? your thoughts?    :-\  

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

how can it be a queen when a normal facehugger got scar?

Godzillaboy

Godzillaboy

The Master of Master-   ::)   That's great,but what I what to know is what the Predalien would look like if it was impregnated by a Queen facehugger like in Alien 3.   ???   Would it have 2 arms or 4 like the Queen Alien?   :D  Your idea is great though....

The Master of Masters

The Master of Masters

godzillaboy...good question!    ;D    but before alien 3, the was no such thing as a 'super facehugger' or a 'queen facehugger' it was mearly chance if the chest burster was a queen! but im sure the brothres strause have said the predalien is a queen, or kinda of a queen because normal/drone/warrior alien's cannot reproduce.  To answer your question? tho...i aint got a clue!    :P  

The Master of Masters

The Master of Masters

AdamJZ how can it be a queen when a normal facehugger got scar?  __________________________________  The predalien can reproduce which ina way makes it a 'queen' lol    ;D  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Chet you do look good (not great) but wolf, you are the man!    ;D    Rock On!

Godzillaboy

Godzillaboy

Thanks for your guess Master of Masters.It sounded pretty cool.   ;D     :D     ;)     8)   Anyone have there guess?

Godzillaboy

Godzillaboy

THATS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!!!!! I don't understand how the Predalien can reproduce if it's a drone?   ???     :-\   Unless....ogh no....   :o  

Darrin

Darrin

am i the only one that noticed that all these aliens have stupid looking teeth. Jeez these guys cant even get the teeth right. f**kin idiots.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed