Survivor Mode Trailer

Started by ikarop, Sep 17, 2014, 01:22:21 PM

Author
Survivor Mode Trailer (Read 27,419 times)

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

DLC, the cancer of the past generation and onward. Buy a game, get half the game later.

Vrastal

Vrastal

The surviovr mode seems fun but i would prefer dlc with additional story elements. I love me a good single player campaign.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Nazrel on Sep 22, 2014, 12:50:48 AM
The surviovr mode seems fun but i would prefer dlc with additional story elements. I love me a good single player campaign.

I think the Nostromo DLC is good enough honestly. If this game is based on the first Alien there is only so much you can do. Trying to create a separate universe outside of that realm and including different maps and shit not based on the first film would seem kind of random and out of place. This game is a one person experience based solely on the first film. Trying to incorporate a whole bunch of multiplayer shit doesn't make sense nor does it seem appropriate for a game like this.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Quote from: skull-splitter on Sep 21, 2014, 09:54:55 AM
DLC, the cancer of the past generation and onward. Buy a game, get half the game later.
This.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah, it's ridiculous. The worst is DLC which is already on the game disc. In other words, extra content that was already finished by the time the game went gold.

Stringer2355

Stringer2355

Alien Isolation Exclusive | Survivor Mode - Attack & Survive PC Gameplay 1080 HD
http://youtu.be/O7dtzJoxRwQ?list=UU8RfCCzWsMgNspTI-GTFenQ

the alien adapts to relents on flame-flower

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

I do not mind DLC if it is made from the ground up AFTER release. Or, is just extremely well done DLC.

predxeno

predxeno

Does anyone know any more details about Survivor Mode besides the fact that it's a way to compete among friends?  This mode reminds me of the challenges from Prototype 2 and the only reason I completed them was for trophies/achievements and to unlock the Alex Mercer costume (for Radnet Edition players); I couldn't care less about my friends' leaderboard positions tbh.  I AM buying the season pass but I'm feeling very undermotivated to play Survivor Mode; Alien Isolation's October gaming rival, The Evil Within, will feature a season pass where players will actually be able to play as the infamous Box Head (unkillable monster that stalks the player through the campaign) along with levels that will further explore the story.

Adam802

Adam802

Quote from: predxeno on Sep 23, 2014, 09:32:26 PM
Does anyone know any more details about Survivor Mode besides the fact that it's a way to compete among friends?  This mode reminds me of the challenges from Prototype 2 and the only reason I completed them was for trophies/achievements and to unlock the Alex Mercer costume (for Radnet Edition players); I couldn't care less about my friends' leaderboard positions tbh.  I AM buying the season pass but I'm feeling very undermotivated to play Survivor Mode; Alien Isolation's October gaming rival, The Evil Within, will feature a season pass where players will actually be able to play as the infamous Box Head (unkillable monster that stalks the player through the campaign) along with levels that will further explore the story.

I feel like Survivor Mode is another way to experiment with different encounters with the alien without having to load up certain sections of the Campaign.  I really like that actually bc not every part of story mode will feature the alien

predxeno

predxeno

Well, I just hope it's more than just competing in random events to see who's the best "survivor".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed