Alien Infinity/Infinity Continued/Continuum

Started by SpaceKase, Aug 24, 2020, 09:32:04 PM

Author
Alien Infinity/Infinity Continued/Continuum (Read 4,424 times)

SpaceKase

Hey, so I know this originally came out several years ago, but I wasn't having much luck while searching the archives here in finding any threads about it.

Has anyone out there seen these fan animations? They're such a curious mix of hits and misses for me, but the aspects I do like I find to be very impressive, namely the visual style. It seems to have a very Monolith Productions AvP2 heavy influence. I'm not thrilled with some of the original aspects in the shorts but they definitely seem to have been made with love. In particular, I'd be very curious to see how the creators of these fan works might do adapting the storylines and cinematics of the 2001 AvP2 game.

Corporal Hicks

Hey Kase, can you throw up links to the videos for folk? Thanks.  :)

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 25, 2020, 06:18:02 AM
Hey Kase, can you throw up links to the videos for folk? Thanks.  :)

Sure thing, I just discovered these the other day. The first is from 2015 and the second is from 2017. It gets a little too divergent from the source material for my taste, but I'm still impressed for a fan effort.

Full disclosure, I haven't watched too much of the second video. The artistic quality ramps up quite a bit but from what I can tell it pretty much goes completely away from the Aliens concept in pretty short order. Still, kudos for the love the creator put in.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed