SCREENING OF PROMETHEUS!!!!

Started by BiggyMac04, Jan 19, 2012, 08:22:30 PM

Author
SCREENING OF PROMETHEUS!!!! (Read 51,044 times)

Pn2501

Pn2501

Yeah it was fishy from the get go,

where's our mate Disendor?

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Pn2501 on Mar 01, 2012, 06:28:42 AM

Our mate wasn't going to that one but a super secret screening almost exactly 1 month earlier. He got his months mixed up, got called on it and then disappeared.

-Chris

Kol

Kol

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 01, 2012, 10:59:47 AM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Mar 01, 2012, 06:28:42 AM

Our mate wasn't going to that one but a super secret screening almost exactly 1 month earlier. He got his months mixed up, got called on it and then disappeared.

-Chris

yeah, and disappointment isn't even the right word to describe, what i feel  >:(

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Pn2501 on Mar 01, 2012, 06:21:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qNJbM.jpg

Wait, what?!  Rated G?!  Not even PG-13?!  What the f**k?

Never say no to Panda!

Haha this might be "My little Pony in Space"  :o

Disendor

Disendor

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've seen the film. I've spoken with AICN -- Aint It Cool -- and the review should go up this coming Thursday.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Disendor on Mar 18, 2012, 10:32:44 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've seen the film. I've spoken with AICN -- Aint It Cool -- and the review should go up this coming Thursday.

So, if this is true, will we have to wait until the review to hear if it was any good? Or can you give your (obviously spoiler-free) opinion now?

ThisBethesdaSea

Why even post that you've seen it of you're not willing to talk about it here? We don't need a precursor. You'll just anger people by teasing them. Stop.

AnthonyWC70788

AnthonyWC70788

Quote from: Disendor on Mar 18, 2012, 10:32:44 PM

Lol, ok good luck with that lol....

Well if anything what he will be telling them, or if I am not mistaking still has to write them a letter, will have to be spoiler free. As the movie is for sure not off of the embargo list yet and Harry and AICN will certainly not post anything that has any spoilers in it that will cost them possible legal actions against them. So he basically could write whatever he wanted saying he saw anything and it could have possibly just been My Little Pony, and say it was awful or great just from the trailers he has seen.

I sure hope the guys over at AICN are not to foolish and fall for this nonsense. That would be totally jacked up if he did somehow convince one of them that he was legit and got his supposed review out there lol.... Anthony

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed