Predators Isabelle Feature

Started by Darkness, Apr 20, 2010, 05:59:24 PM

Author
Predators Isabelle Feature (Read 9,200 times)

Semaka

Semaka

If I read the leaked script, I won't be surprised at all when I'll go see the movie, so I prefer not to... and I will stop seeing these features because I don't want to know the characters just yet. As for the famdom, well, you guys don't know if there are fans that started liking these franchises starting with AvP, I am a huge Alien fan, but I like Predator as much. And as a huge fan, I am saying this from the bottom of my heart: AvP:R ruined the franchises for me, AvP was good, but the second was pure shit. Hope they will redeem themselves with Predators, and I know they will.

Elorrra

Elorrra

I have to admit I dont care much if they show bits from the movie to make us see the characters. I kinda like it and Isabelle looks like a good character. Surprisingly all of them do... And for the male-sovinistic bastards: YES a woman is necessary even in a B chategory movie! And Predators could have women for that matter like IsabelleI! We will hardly see any fight what Arnie did (fist to fist) and technology could enpower women too! Yet I dont see 9 women running around with1 man. Isabelle will be a nice colour on the palett and I appriciate the idea.

CJ@mes

CJ@mes

In my opinion AVP-R trampled AVP by a LONG shot! AVP-R's directors did what they could to mop up Paul Andersons mess called AVP!  Among other issues, anyone actually catch the facial difference of the pred in AVP?? Way too human with a full set of uper teeth! Changing the physical make up of a star character in an over a decade old genre....retarded!

atomicpunk

atomicpunk

just maybe that sniper scope can see not only infrared but thermal just like the pred helmet.the preds may like that she can see them even when they are cloaked and no one else can.just maybe the pred who captured her likes the way she tracks her victom and kills with no mercey.very calm and precise just maybe? :-\

AlienHunterAACMdivision

I would like to voice that the sniper rifle is not entirely useless against a Predator just rather unlikely at hitting it if any of you ever read the book Predator:  Turnabout.  That was an interesting book and the main character took out at least one or two Preds with his Chay-Tac sniper rifle, so what I'm trying to say is it is possible to take one out with one.  Anyway the movie does look pretty good and I hope it fixes the horribleness that the AvP movies caused...

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

To be honest, ever since they said this movie was ignoring P2 I lost interest.  I'll probably go see it, but all I'm really bothered about is the Alien Prequel now, I think this film will end up being a bit of a joke!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed