Something is brewing on Instagram...

Started by Ultramorph, Dec 20, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

Author
Something is brewing on Instagram... (Read 65,880 times)

PsyKore

Anything yet? I thought 'Watch' would be revealed by now. Are Fox second guessing it? :laugh:

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

If I were them, I'd put some time between the announcements just to let the outrage from the last one cool down a bit.

Nukiemorph

Well the longer they wait, the more pissed I'll be if it's something lame.

Local Trouble

What if it's just something like a motion comic?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 13, 2019, 11:33:27 PM
If I were them, I'd put some time between the announcements just to let the outrage from the last one cool down a bit.

They'd be better off just biting the bullet and coming out with it. Rip the rest of the bandaid off, I say.

PsyKore

People overreacted with Blackout. They'll no doubt overreact to this. People are expecting, or should I say wanting, an Amanda Ripley streaming TV show, or even a new movie.. So yeah, they should just rip the bandaid off and get it over with because it's not likely.

Nukiemorph

Rip the bandaid off if it's something stupid.  Get it over with rather than igniting anger twice.

If it's a streaming series, go ahead and make us wait a month.  Most of us should be happy by the end of the wait.

I think a machinema edit of Isolation would be a happy medium for me.  I'd be okay with it, but I'm sure the internet would rage again.

Local Trouble

If it was something stupid, this would make no sense...

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 05, 2019, 12:03:04 PMhttps://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrouchyIdolizedAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

*when you know what's coming but can't say anything.

TheSailingRabbit

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

What if it's a watch?  Get it like a "watch" to tell time?

Sorry.  Couldn't resist.   ;D

It would be really clever if they used the actual Sevastopol geometry generated for the video game and made a film in there.  It could be live action or it could be digital but just shot at very high resolution sort of like the Clone Wars cartoon.  That would be a good waste of my time.

The Old One

The Old One

Rip the bandaid off or put out the fire.

-Either way, waiting makes no sense.

Space Invader

So, did they forget about the "#Watch" announcement or what?

Corporal Hicks

I'm wondering if they're just sat there going "what's even the point?"

Necronomicon II

Nukiemorph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 28, 2019, 09:38:24 AM
I'm wondering if they're just sat there going "what's even the point?"
Well if you know what's coming, this joke is discouraging...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed