Full Predators Casting Revealed

Started by Darkness, Oct 07, 2009, 06:12:02 PM

Author
Full Predators Casting Revealed (Read 15,368 times)

K

K

i'm just having a really hard time seeing Brody as a MERCENARY... i could see him as maybe some kind of sick serial killer reverse stalking a predator haha. but mercenary?... we'll see.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

You know, it's been a week and no news on this, wonder whats going on aye...

deetsy

deetsy

I'm sorry Soul i have no idea what your talking about being upset with the actors. I mean shit at least we have name actors this time unlike the AvP movies and I'm happy it's not some stupid chick as the main character this time. Don't get me wrong I know the Predator movies and AvP movies are on whole different levels but I'm pretty excited about this cast. The only thing that worries me is the "black" super predators. If they try and make the predator black to make the coloured community happy that is dumb as hell but I highly doubt thats what they mean by black super predator lol

Corporla.Hicks

Corporla.Hicks

Wow...never did I thought I would NOT look forward to a Alien/Predator movie...  Taking plac eon the Predatorplanet?!?! I remember how stupid it was when a friend made a comic where Aliens invaded a Predator Planet....this is so retarded...  Brody replacing Arnold     Topher replacing Apolo from Rocky  WTF!?!?!?!    Brody is a good actor but he ha sno serial killer image ( I agree, we don't need a muscle guy, but at least get a Leonidas guy or a James Bond or one of those guys, they look more credible, a s for TOpher, I knew he would kill Venom, he is a totall Douche, thats why his role in 70's was perfect...)  Danny is the only bad as Mofo here and me being Mexican, as Sterotypical as it sounds, Cuchillo is a f**ken awesome name for a pack of killers, I love it, he should use his knives like in Pistolero.  As long as it isnt shit like aliens for or the worse ever AVP, Ill be fine if it is like AVPR, which I actually did like a lot ( except for the Predalien laying implants )  Good thin is me expectations are non existant, so I wont get disapointed and it can only get "bettah by tha minute"right?     RIIIIGHT?!?!?!?   :o     :'(  

redalert51

redalert51

I like the human casting,but is Derek Mears a bit short to be a Predator

XENOMORPH ALIENS

GODDAMN FOX!!! I f**kING HATE FOX. THEY JUST RUINED WHAT COULD BE A REALLY COOL MOVIE BUT NO THEY'RE STILL SUFFERING FROM THE DUMBASS PAUL ANDERSON'S PIECE OF SHIT AND THE STRAUSE BROTHERS' SHITTY MOVIE. NOW THEY GOT ANOTHER DUMBASS ASSHOLE RUINING ANOTHER f**kING MOVIE TO THE PREDATOR FRANCHISE. FOR SHAME!!!   >:(     >:(     >:(  

LV-426

LV-426

Listen, why is everyone judging the film just for the cast's bodys? For the record all Special forces guys aren't huge. And regardless, predators have a very unusual honor system so who's to say how they would judge who's a suitable candidate. If the plots good, the actors are good and its got a decent budget then I don't see why it won't be an excellant film.

Predator Spirit

Predator Spirit

:-\   Fan got screwed

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed