Full Predators Casting Revealed

Started by Darkness, Oct 07, 2009, 06:12:02 PM

Author
Full Predators Casting Revealed (Read 15,615 times)

JordanLee

JordanLee

@ Hicks - But for this movie there are actual names that are consistently reliable in hollywood, unlike Paul "Mortal Combat" Anderson or Sanna "Brown Sugar" Lathan. There is more reason to hype this up than there has been for any of these movies in over 10 years. And these people are mad because they got a great actor for once in that 10 years instead of John Cena? Please.   ::)  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

I think its because we havent seen Adrien in an action movie besides Kong and that perturbs people off the franchise.  As for your comments on the other 2 peoples names I cringe to mention: lol brown sugar :P good one mate.  John Cena can just crawl back to where he came from because he wont be Dutch nor will he be Dutch's son, and thank god.

ovechkinfan84

everyone expecting big bulky muscle guys to be the earths deadliest, well its earths deadliest not worlds strongest men.  Predators want those who kill not street fighters.  Look at people like Jeffrey Dahmer and ted bundy, some of our most serious murderers and they are normal looking. It'll be nice to have people that have acted before in this movie.  I've seen so many people on here gripe about how the acting in the AVP movies was sub par and pitiful.  Hopefully this changes that and we get a movie that can make back its budget. We'll just have to wait and see what the exact scenario of the movie is, whether the people fight back and win or if they're cunning and make a stand that is believably just to die in the end....

ovechkinfan84

Also look at Arnold, big muscle guy couldn't go one on one with the predator. So there aren't really any good people to fit to play a one on one role like people seem to want.

SHREK

SHREK

lost Alot of hope for this movie since i read the summary of the script......doesnt matter about the budget, the actors, the predators, the speicla effects or wateva.....the story is shit, which makes everythin else irrelevent. just have to see how bad it will turn, shame to know its a disappoinment before its even been made lol

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

Who the hell cares what humans are cast.  I'm rooting for the Predators!  I hope they skin every last one of those oscar winning bastards!

Pred34

Pred34

Man if Arnold tried being the lead in the pianist there would be laughter everwhere.If Sonny Landham was the main character in that 70s show, it would have gone nowhere. Sorry but the same goes for Adrian Brody being the lead.....all i can do is laugh at how stupid this sounds

moofooker

moofooker

Its not trying to "Clone" arnold's crew, its wanting people who actually "look" like they can do some damage, Gerarb Butler, Micheal Jai White, Nathan Jones, at least one damn person who you'd look at and say "damn, big dude". not the Jason bourne BS look. Im glad that quality actors are wanting in this but they'd better have the right look as well as feel, if not. its a Fail.

Blaine

Blaine

No one seems to recall that when the Predator went one on one with Dutch he slapped him around like a rag doll.  Dutch only beat the Predator through planning, ingenuity and cunning.  Therefore, it doesn't matter how big the lead character is because they can't beat a Predator in hand to hand combat anyway.

The Hive Janitor

A Mexican gang member, skinny dweebs of actors like Brody and Topher Grace, and a chick of all people is going to ruin it. The hunt is all about cunning, skill, training, technology, stamina, toughness, and experience all environments, jungle, desert, etc.  That's why the predator hunted the highly trained and experienced as soldiers in weaponry, survival, tracking, hunting and killing in all conditions. Being able to cheat, lie, double cross, hack computers, sword wielding office boys, scare tactics, bad language, attitude etc which seems to me they have picked for this movie, will mean dick while your trying to evade from a predator in there jungle, it's a joke.  It would be like kidnapping dogs like a golden retriever, a poodle, a spaniel and a Persian cat to fight a wild tiger in the jungle, in its territory. Can't they see this film is doomed if they go down this track.  They should have stuck to the winning formula that worked and kidnapped individual EXPERIENCED vets from special forces & black ops kind of guys from all over the world. Guys like the characters in the movies Bourne identity, Taken, The New Bond dude, even Rambo like characters or real highly trained soldiers and field operatives in the British SAS, Russian Spetsnaz, Israeli, German, Japanese & Special forces, American Navy Seals, CIA Rangers & Delta Force, even the Viet Cong.

JediYautja

JediYautja

I think everyone has forgotten that this won't be the first time Adrian Brody is up against monsters; nobody remembers him in King Kong? I think he could do well against a Predator; it doesn't just require brawn, it requires brains (Gary Busey wasn't exactly muscle-bound, was he?) Just give Brody a chance!  And Grace has the look of a psycho-killer who'd kill you in your sleep; if he plays it right, he could be in for the win.

The Hive Janitor

I admit and agree with you JediYauja that Brains would certainly be required if you have any chance of surviving but brawn would be just as important. If they are all from the city what skills they are good would be any use whats so ever in a jungle. At least the soldiers in the first movie had experience in jungle warfare so they had half a chance. The 2nd movie the predator hunted in city which would give the city victims half a chance. Unless all the characters lived and gained all there skills in the jungle before they were kidnapped than what chance have they got for this movie, none. Tarzan would maybe have a chance. See where I'm coming from?

dallas121

dallas121

Oh Hell NOoooooooo!!! How one of my future favorite movie ever can be lead by A. Brody??? Why Fox does that to me!!?? The only way I can agree with that casting is to be Preds winner and humans lost. That movie needs really badass head and attitude, no sissies!

Blaine

Blaine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82TGMtcoEVg  Nothing new here, but thought I'd share.

Hernan

Hernan

please, alan silvestri in the music

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed