Full Predators Casting Revealed

Started by Darkness, Oct 07, 2009, 06:12:02 PM

Author
Full Predators Casting Revealed (Read 15,544 times)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Im waiting to hear that Lindsy Lohan has a role in this film any day now

K

K

Adrian Brody is a GREAT actor... but, "heroic mercenary"?... How the hell does THAT work?  And the actor of Jason as the Predator? Are we gonna have bulky-ass AVP1 Predators again?

MARKC

MARKC

;D  i wonder what year it will take place

MARKC

MARKC

I wonder what year the movie will take place in   ???     ???  

Rob

Rob

MARKC I say moden year

Raider

Raider

I think everyone should give these actors a chance in this film.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I agree with some of the above comments, Brody is a superb actor.  Remember, folks, in real-life, not all deadly human beings look like Arnold.  Some of the best special operations soldiers in the world are skinny, just normal people, not bloody Oakland linebackers...  The first time you pack a 60 pound ruck 15 miles, you'll lose a few pounds.    ;)    After all of the complaints about C-list actors, not having a muscle-bound "movie" commando in the lead should be the least of everyone's worries.  I think Brody (and even Grace) will pull off their roles well, and help keep Predator, at least, in the "non B-movie" category.

JordanLee

JordanLee

Jesus Christ, you're all a bunch of whiners, huh? If it's a shitty action move, you want it to be a good movie, and if good actors are put into it, you want a shitty action movie, make up your minds. I'd prefer this to uummm Danny Glover? John Cena? The Rock? What the hell do you people want?

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

@Jordan: we're whinging because the same hype was built up for AvP1 and AvPR and now its happening again for Predators.  We just want a decent and worthy follow up to the original Predator but it's like trying to get blood from a stone.

Hudson1138

Hudson1138

okay guys! LOOK! have you guys ever watched Dexter? he is one of the most methodical, smartest, bad ass serial killers on television! physically! can he match up to the predator? no! of course not! however sometimes the mind is a much more potent weapon!

AncientPred

AncientPred

I was equally confused and excited when I first heard about the cast. Now I am just excited. I really want to see how all of this plays out.

J-Syxx

J-Syxx

People at this site are f**king morons.  An oscar-award winner is cast and you're crying becuase its not an Arnold clone.  You know why most films like this fail?  Because they have to recreate the same f**king leads so its cliched as hell.  Casting someone who isn't on steroids, doesn't have an Austrian accent, and can act actually leads me to believe this film may actually be good.

Neftus

Neftus

Who the f**k cares what actors they will pick.. pred will kill 3/4 of em and fail at the end and its perfect like every other alien/predator movies.

tigerija

tigerija

WHY ARE THEY PUTTING SOME LIGHT CHARACTER IN THE MOVIES ? Like avp-r was almost a teen movie, w8 "teens" were the main roles... why cant we get some bad ass actors like in aliens 4, or predator 1 ...

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Ok then heres one for you: the Preds rely on stealth, their physique and advanced tech.  That makes them badass.  Serial killers rely on tact, element of surprise, and fear.  Could this mash up work? mmmm it could go either way.  I recommend reserving judgment both good and/or bad until after we see the finished product as we all remember what happened when we anticipated AvPR.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed