[PS2] Sound files of the game. I CAN HAZ IT?

Started by The Xenoborg, Sep 11, 2011, 02:40:19 PM

Author
[PS2] Sound files of the game. I CAN HAZ IT? (Read 3,694 times)

The Xenoborg

I have the game (PS2) and I've beaten it so many times. What I like about it the most are the soundtracks and the almost authentic fusion of the original Predator and AvP Predator sounds.

Is it possible to extract those files?

The Necronoir

Yes! Just grab yourself a little app called PSound.

The Xenoborg

Quote from: The Necronoir on Sep 13, 2011, 02:31:37 AM
Yes! Just grab yourself a little app called PSound.
Thanks a lot. I ripped out all the sounds but the problem is 90% of them are all high pitched! I can correct them, but the total number of files is over 9000.
(literally ;D)

Is there something that I'm doing wrong, while trying to extract those files?

The Necronoir

Nope, that's the amount I got out of it too. From memory, I believe you can set the program to arrange files in order of size, then simply not export things under a certain size, which are likely to be gunshot sounds or footfalls etc. Bigger files that don't export properly are likely to be the in-game music, just so you know.

AVPLGV

Please, Upload the sounds

x-M-x

Quote from: AVPLGV:Hunter Mexico on May 14, 2012, 04:59:27 PM
Nice to know your still 'alive'

i thought you got kidnapped or killed lol

AVPLGV

AVPLGV

Quote from: x-M-x on May 14, 2012, 07:18:49 PM

Because I'm mexican, right? YOU F*CKING RACIST..... Nah, I'm just kidding, I forgot my passwords  :-\ Oh, by the way, Final Battle mod is still alive  ;)
Hey Xenoborg, where did you download Psound? I have a PCJ iso and I want to extract the sounds

UPDATE

Forget it, I got all 9760 sounds :D now I'll start checking, some of them will be for my Final Battle Mod and others will be for my Bloody Fight Mod.

x-M-x

Quote from: AVPLGV:Hunter Mexico on May 24, 2012, 08:25:58 PM

Because I'm mexican, right? YOU F*CKING RACIST..... Nah, I'm just kidding, I forgot my passwords  :-\ Oh, by the way, Final Battle mod is still alive  ;)
Hey Xenoborg, where did you download Psound? I have a PCJ iso and I want to extract the sounds

UPDATE

Forget it, I got all 9760 sounds :D now I'll start checking, some of them will be for my Final Battle Mod and others will be for my Bloody Fight Mod.

LOL

Forgot passwords? just use the 'forgot password' feature don't worry !

Also post some more screens of ya mod and i'll do a news post in future.  ;D

AVPLGV

Quote from: x-M-x on May 24, 2012, 11:22:36 PM
Quote from: AVPLGV:Hunter Mexico on May 24, 2012, 08:25:58 PM

UPDATE

LOL

Forgot passwords? just use the 'forgot password' feature don't worry !

Also post some more screens of ya mod and i'll do a news post in future.  ;D

Haha I was talking about AVP Unknown and AVPGalaxy passwords :) well, talking about sounds, I got all the sounds I wanted :D including Alien sounds, like I said before I will use them in my mod, I still have to check 6000 sounds, most of them are the same f*cking sound.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed