Scarface's backstory

Started by Terx2, Aug 28, 2011, 05:52:57 AM

Author
Scarface's backstory (Read 3,356 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Does anyone want to know what Scarface hunted before he went to new way city or after he killed Hunter Boriga what happened to him. Did he leave Earth and return to his home planet as a warrior or an outsider?

predxeno

predxeno

#1
I don't think any information has been released about that.

Terx2

Terx2

#2
Quote from: predxeno on Sep 06, 2011, 05:27:43 PM
I don't think any information has been released about that.

Damn. Oh well at least his story isn't over. He will still remain one of my favourite videogame predators :'(.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

#3
I still don't quite understand the deal with the Predator symbol painted on the statue of Borgia at the end of the game. Whose blood is it?

Terx2

Terx2

#4
Quote from: Vecrotus on Sep 21, 2011, 07:04:33 PM
I still don't quite understand the deal with the Predator symbol painted on the statue of Borgia at the end of the game. Whose blood is it?

It's hunter's blood and I think the symbol means revenge or defeat.

predxeno

predxeno

#5
How do you know that?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

#6
It's Scarface not Scareface.

The blood (belonging to Hunter Borgia) symbol in the end is the symbol of his clan.

Edit:

As for the question of the thread. I don't beleive such information has ever been releashed. All that is really known is that Scarface was banished 1930 by his clan for failure but 100 years later, the year 2030, he is given a chance of redemption by killing all his enemies who stole and used the predator technology which was harnessed by the humans by using the tools that Scarface left behind 100 years ago.

Terx2

Terx2

#7
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 26, 2011, 12:10:16 AM
It's Scarface not Scareface.

The blood (belonging to Hunter Borgia) symbol in the end is the symbol of his clan.

Edit:

As for the question of the thread. I don't beleive such information has ever been releashed. All that is really known is that Scarface was banished 1930 by his clan for failure but 100 years later, the year 2030, he is given a chance of redemption by killing all his enemies who stole and used the predator technology which was harnessed by the humans by using the tools that Scarface left behind 100 years ago.

I noticed that when I finished my first post ;D. And Your probably right about that clan symbol thing because you hunt humans in the game that have that symbol on them.

Quote from: predxeno on Sep 25, 2011, 11:37:48 PM
How do you know that?

It was just a guess ;D. I thought about it and it could mean a symbol of his clan, his name, a target symbol or a revenge or victory symbol.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

#8
I like "Scare Face."

Hence forth, I'll only refer to him as such.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed
Contact: General Queries | Submit News