Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 245,149 times)

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 30, 2012, 05:25:02 PM
That's so blurry. How can you gain anything from that? It's like saying Nessie exists.
He doesn't?!?!?! :'( :'( :'(

VickersAsh

Quote from: VickersAsh on Mar 29, 2012, 08:08:02 PM
never noticed this before.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1mkegsYLr1qghiomo3_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1333137994&Signature=ztfDt2nbRzIDy%2FGSkqqYVb%2BK3jk%3D
"from the UK trailer"
http://ridleygrams.tumblr.com/post/20125891851/torchlightroast-i-was-bored-and-noticed-this

That's so blurry. How can you gain anything from that? It's like saying Nessie exists.

lol i'm just posting what that guy said. and ik it could be an optical illusion and i'm seeing what i want to see, but it does kind of look skull-ish :D

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 30, 2012, 07:52:42 PM
He doesn't?!?!?! :'( :'( :'(

If he did, he's dead now. The poor gigantic invisible dinosaur. :'(

Kanderson

Just saw the trailer for the hundredth time it seems but this time at the movie theatre,  looks a lot different from my computer screen.  Regardless of the rating the feel of the movie,  will shine through. I am more than excited to go back into that dark gritty world of space nightmares!  I sat on the edge of my seat for the entire trailer as if I was watching it again for the first time.  The Alien DNA is all over it,  so instead of chestbusting Xeno's. The humans actually seem to transform into them or mesh together into something simular as the Aliens we know.  The skull with coned head and Mohawk totally gives me the creeps!  Don't know where that pic came from,  but there are good things in store

DoomRulz

Quote from: VickersAsh on Mar 31, 2012, 12:30:07 PM
Quote from: VickersAsh on Mar 29, 2012, 08:08:02 PM
never noticed this before.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1mkegsYLr1qghiomo3_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1333137994&Signature=ztfDt2nbRzIDy%2FGSkqqYVb%2BK3jk%3D
"from the UK trailer"
http://ridleygrams.tumblr.com/post/20125891851/torchlightroast-i-was-bored-and-noticed-this

lol i'm just posting what that guy said. and ik it could be an optical illusion and i'm seeing what i want to see, but it does kind of look skull-ish :D

And I think a cinnamon bun looks like Mother Teresa's face :P

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 01, 2012, 05:42:46 AM
And I think Mother Teresa's face looks like a cinnamon bun  :P
Fixed. :P

DoomRulz

The difference being?

Cvalda

I meant to imply that, while some people can see, for example, the image of Jesus in a tortilla, the act of seeing Mother Theresa's face on a cinnamon bun is redundant, because her face itself already looks like a cinnamon bun.

Joke fail. :'(

DoomRulz

Lol, nicely done.

azrael55

just saw in a screencap from one of the trailers that the human head inside the temple (?) has its eyes closed... don't know where i got it from but so far i had been under the impression that they were open! maybe the moment when it opens its eyes will be the one when things start to get messy. could be quite an impressive scene...

Kol

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 01, 2012, 05:46:07 AM

you're both a bit retarded, i think.
leave mother theresa alone.

psychonaut25

Quote from: azrael55 on Apr 01, 2012, 08:48:59 AM
just saw in a screencap from one of the trailers that the human head inside the temple (?) has its eyes closed... don't know where i got it from but so far i had been under the impression that they were open! maybe the moment when it opens its eyes will be the one when things start to get messy. could be quite an impressive scene...

Or if the stone head starts to move it could be also a bit cheesy

DoomRulz

Quote from: Kol on Apr 01, 2012, 12:35:47 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 01, 2012, 05:46:07 AM

You've never heard of this happening?

Cvalda

Quote from: Kol on Apr 01, 2012, 12:35:47 PM
She's dead, I don't think she cares. Anyway, if she were still alive she'd be too busy making sure poor people at risk of HIV couldn't get condoms.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed