AvP Officially Released!

Started by Darkness, Feb 16, 2010, 05:00:33 AM

Author
AvP Officially Released! (Read 25,043 times)

sinest

sinest

Damn in australia it has a release date for today, got it yesterday in the post and still cannot play it as steam says it is not released yet... NOT HAPPY JAN!!! sent posts to steam and rang eb games\ gamestop and let them know as they are gonna get complains coming out of their ass today because of F###ing steam!

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

THYV UNLOCKED THE GAME ON STEAM FOR UK   :o      :o      :o      :o  

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

it has to be true, there no count down anymore,,,am i wrong!!!!!!!?

Backordered

Backordered

just got my hunters edition ugly motherf**kers. THIS GAME IS f**kING AWSOME!

i hate gs

i hate gs

gamestop didnt even give me my pre-order skins

i hate gs

i hate gs

also my f-ing facehugger was ripped i didnt pay $100 for a ripped facehugger

Xenoligiost

Xenoligiost

despite ehat ign says im sure this will be a great game on all platforms. controls will be a bitch getting used  to if youre used to the first 2 games but im sure we will adapt

Slicer Jen

Slicer Jen

@i hate gs, sew the facehugger up and pretend it was that one on the Nostromo. But yah, the real fun is in the multiplayer...and with DLC they leave it open to add more episodes, if for instance you want to pay 5 or 10 bucks for the new episodes, kind of like Dragon Age.

37smiles

37smiles

episodes?

37smiles

37smiles

finaly beat it last night.f**kIN AWESOME!.now if you havent played it yet let me give you a tip for playing.my order for playing the game is marine,alien,and then predator.play this order for a kick ass time.the end of the predator campaign is just crazy! the marine campaign is realy scary.you just dont know whats going to happen next.keep on your toes because these aliens mean business.the alien campaign is pretty cool to.and the end is pretty bad ass as well.but id have to say if i had a least favorite it would be the alien.dont get me wrong it is very bad ass and its pretty close but the predator would have to be my favorite.marine at close second. but in all i loved the game more than any other game on this planet.its my favorite franchise, my favorite type of game(first person) and its gory as shit!the ultimate AVP fans dream.i hope you all enjoy it as much as i did.and if you didnt.....f**k off!lol

branson

branson

I want the game NOW¬! Just have to wait for tomorrow ( Friday ) as i'm in London!!! whoop! bring it on !!!

branson

branson

is the facehugger full size, does it have good detail ?

37smiles

37smiles

no its not full size

branson

branson

thats a shame :P  ooooh I tried to bribe the shop keeper to sell me one today! DID NOT WORK! LOL hehehe

37smiles

37smiles

the only thing i want out of the hunter edition is the levels and the metal case.more of a predator fan so it would have been cooler to get a predator shuriken or plasma caster or somthing.they actualy should have made an alien edition a marine edition and a predator edition.all apealing to specific fans.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed