AvP Officially Released!

Started by Darkness, Feb 16, 2010, 05:00:33 AM

Author
AvP Officially Released! (Read 25,368 times)

ghost

ghost

any1?

37smiles

37smiles

anyone who needs an extra person on their team who knows how to kick ass for the xbox 360 my gamertag is THETROPHYMAKER.im new to live and need friends that can kick ass and do it well.all of my friends are to broke to pay for an xbox, let alone live so i need some team mates for survivor, spieces deathmatch,infestation,predator hunt ect. i get off work at 5pm eastern time so go ahead and add me if you like.i need to expand.lol.but heads up i might not be on live tonight because i still have 1 1/2 campains left to finish so i have some work to do.but maby we can help each other get xp pionts so we can get the skins out of the way.later

Tim

Tim

They should make Predator Concrete Jungle 2 and make it in relations with Predators Movie. That will be cool.

Evoforen

Evoforen

Anyone else having problems redeeming their DLC from their preorder/HE?

My voucher codes are not working.

???  

Evoforen

Evoforen

Aside from voucher issues, I can say that this game is absolutely incredible.  The multiplayer is a blast.

NightCoaster

NightCoaster

does this have coop ???

krazybran

krazybran

My preorder still hasn't come in   :'(    but its supposed to come in tommorow

37smiles

37smiles

tiz

37smiles

37smiles

we should make some kind of petition for avp 2.i totaly want a sequel.so we should band together somehow maby on live and get names from everyone who wants it as bad as we do.show rebellion that we are serious.

USA RULES

USA RULES

ha ha ha YOU GUYS HAVE TO WAIT MAN I LOVE USA WE GET STUFF FIRST   ;D      ;D      ;D      ;D  

AVP kicks ass

AVP kicks ass

I'm not getting any sound can some one please contact rebellion this needs to be patched im not the only one http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1149433

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1149736

37smiles

37smiles

yes but just imagine what their going threw,man.you shouldnt bash them.what if you had to wait.its one thing to be proud of our country, but rubbing it in just isnt cool.did you ever think that maybe thats why the whole world hates us?Because of people like you.just be greatful,and play the game.

USA RULES

USA RULES

this game was really cool but the preds are kinda disappointing but the rest was really AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   8)      8)      ;D      ;D      8)  

37smiles

37smiles

now i know your joking.the predators are better that ever(even without the spear gun)

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

Man I'm just sitting here watching tv just waiting for the damn UPS truck! There's a reason I paid 12 dollars extra for fast shipping! Oh well it will just be that much better when it does arrive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed