How many Marvel titles out so far?

Started by Nostromo, Aug 20, 2021, 12:30:41 PM

Author
How many Marvel titles out so far? (Read 3,290 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

SiL

SiL

You also started calling Xiggz a shill because he pointed out that talking down to people for liking something is trashy.

I don't call people trash often, but talking down to people over their preferences is a pretty firm line I have in the sand.

However I do acknowledge you've apologised and no I do not consider you personally to be trash.

426Buddy

I'm just having a bad day

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2021, 10:04:37 PM
Xiggz is right; people can like whatever they want and people going around insulting them or questioning their sincerity are trash and need to stop.

We need less "your taste f**king sucks get outta here" and more "here, let me explain why I think this artwork is bad and sets up bad precedent to follow by other artists"

Corporal Hicks

Completely agree. I was coming in here to share that sentiment. Let's please be more aware of that going forward.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 26, 2021, 10:54:20 PM
Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2021, 10:04:37 PM
Xiggz is right; people can like whatever they want and people going around insulting them or questioning their sincerity are trash and need to stop.

We need less "your taste f**king sucks get outta here" and more "here, let me explain why I think this artwork is bad and sets up bad precedent to follow by other artists"

Haha exactly. Xiggz you can flame me man I don't mind lol. I just wish I could somehow get around 5-10 pictures that I liked from the TPB and paste them here so I can see what ya'll think. Just the drones though, that horned demenoid Alien was a bit sucky, at least the head part. I can see the story line heading towards a hellish existance with that female demon goddess, and how humans who think they have become gods by traveling etc deserve to  be punished...but yeah, I just like the Drones :)

PS> Was the station orbiting Earth or another planet? Or which system was it in? Hmm. Curious to see where this story goes. Hopefully it's not just another hell taking over earth thingy. Sign of the times?...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Opinions on the horn and why he looks different aside, I actually quite liked the big splash introduction page of the Alpha.

Quote from: Nostromo on Oct 28, 2021, 05:31:53 PM
PS> Was the station orbiting Earth or another planet? Or which system was it in? Hmm. Curious to see where this story goes. Hopefully it's not just another hell taking over earth thingy. Sign of the times?...

It was in orbit of Earth.

SiL

SiL

Oh for f**k's sake he even drew in the edges of the rubber on the Hot Toy's models legs :D

judge death

With that design I see a big problem for it: just crawl inside a ventilation or ina  room with a normal door opening or small one and that thing with its big head wont be able to get inside. Quite a big design flaw. xD

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: SiL on Oct 30, 2021, 09:13:35 AM
Oh for f**k's sake he even drew in the edges of the rubber on the Hot Toy's models legs :D

Well, the man is good at tracing, I'll give him that

Quote from: judge death on Oct 30, 2021, 04:59:31 PM
With that design I see a big problem for it: just crawl inside a ventilation or ina  room with a normal door opening or small one and that thing with its big head wont be able to get inside. Quite a big design flaw. xD

Pffft, a ventilation. SMASH A WALL, BABY !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed