Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 103,780 times)

Nostromo

Nostromo

XenoZipper

haha no prob. I do what I can

Nostromo

XenoZipper

Haha negative on that sir. I can't even bring myself to watch those movies. I think I made it all the way through 1 of them, no idea which one because I was barely paying attention to it. Just wanted it to be done so I could move on to watching something else haha

Nostromo

XenoZipper

There we go then, don't need my scans anymore if they're that easy to find haha Don't dig reading comics that way but will I have to. Can easily download each page & have it to keep for myself as well.

Local Trouble

Quote from: XenoZipper on Sep 10, 2016, 06:11:48 PM
There we go then, don't need my scans anymore if they're that easy to find haha Don't dig reading comics that way but will I have to. Can easily download each page & have it to keep for myself as well.

That site is a blessing for the likes of me.  After all...

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 24, 2016, 07:37:26 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on May 23, 2016, 10:00:56 PM
I'm so used to reading books on a Kindle and comic books on my PC that an actual hardcover book feels strange to me.

That makes me a little sad. I dread the day that happens to me.

XenoZipper

Oh yea I can see how it's super handy. I read a fair amount on my PC as well just not a huge fan of doing it. Much prefer having the physical thing in front of me. I grab a lot of manga from sites similar to that one in appearance.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Hard for me to read from TV or mobile...It must be a physical copy, past 8pm, and on my bed.

I had no choice but to read Survival and the 13 Space Marines mini comics earlier.

Survival was prett good except they had to add a dumb humans vs humans in the middle of a damn apocalypse. Enjoyed the rest.

Those space marines ones had some interesting looking aliens...but prefer the regular drones ones.

I wasn't sure if it was dumb or fun to see Apone, Drake, Hicks, Ripley & Bishop fighting together since  it made absolutely no sense.

This series showed me why I don't want to see or hear of anymore Ripleys chasing after Aliens with guns.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Nostromo on Sep 11, 2016, 02:53:38 AM
This series showed me why I don't want to see or hear of anymore Ripleys chasing after Aliens with guns.

You mean you don't want them to introduce Amanda Ripley's long lost daughter even though Burke said she had no kids?

Cue some fan saying that Burke was obviously a lying lair who lied to Ripley about that.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Ellen Ripley, added one extra s f9r no reason.

Burke is a liar. :)

DerelictShip

I'm really fascinated with these comics, does everyone have any preferable favorites that I could reference for a stop motion fan film? If anyone here is into that......

Corporal Hicks

I remember when that used to be a pretty popular type of fanfilm! Not seen one for ages though. Would be cool to see another one!

Particular favourites - Labyrinth, Destroying Angels.

DerelictShip

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 04, 2016, 08:35:51 AM
I remember when that used to be a pretty popular type of fanfilm! Not seen one for ages though. Would be cool to see another one!

Particular favourites - Labyrinth, Destroying Angels.

Just got a chance to skim over it! Found some great stuff and really liked what I saw, think I might have to try it out! If you want I'll notify you when I get a video up!

Corporal Hicks

Please post it up in the fanfilm board when you're ready. Would love to see it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed