Halloween (2018) / Halloween Kills (2021) / Halloween Ends (2022)

Started by Shasvre, Sep 15, 2017, 09:03:08 PM

Author
Halloween (2018) / Halloween Kills (2021) / Halloween Ends (2022) (Read 34,317 times)

Shasvre

Samhain13

Samhain13

Come on. My boy Mike killed her already. How can this even work?

Are they going to pull a Alien Resurrection on Halloween? And she was the one that wanted to kill her character off... because she was tired making more Halloween movies... and now she wants to get back into this franchise? Oh... kind of remind me Sigourney Weaver with the alien franchise.

Shasvre

Shasvre

They will most likely ignore the horrible film that was Halloween: Resurrection.

PierreVW

PierreVW

Quote from: Samhain13 on Sep 15, 2017, 09:37:12 PM
Come on. My boy Mike killed her already. How can this even work?

Are they going to pull a Alien Resurrection on Halloween? And she was the one that wanted to kill her character off... because she was tired making more Halloween movies... and now she wants to get back into this franchise? Oh... kind of remind me Sigourney Weaver with the alien franchise.

She looks really old.

I hope she isn't the main role in this new sequel.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

From what Ive read this ignores every film from 3 onwards. So it'll be set many years after 2.

So essentially it gives us a fourth timeline lol

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 18, 2017, 11:50:41 AM
From what Ive read this ignores every film from 3 onwards. So it'll be set many years after 2.

I believe it's a good thing, even though the third movie had some creepy stuff.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Sep 18, 2017, 03:00:41 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 18, 2017, 11:50:41 AM

I believe it's a good thing, even though the third movie had some creepy stuff.

Yeah that's true. It'll be interesting to see where it goes. Was having a convo with a guy on G+ about possible ideas

tleilaxu

tleilaxu

It might be nostalgia, but I actually kinda like H20. Looking forward to seeing how this will one will work out.

ace3g

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I'm not so sure about the director, but i hope this movie will be good

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

John Carpenter as executive producer, original actors playing Myers and Laurie, yep this will probably be awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed