Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 103,479 times)

Kradan

At least artwork is nice.

Predator@Alien

Predator@Alien

Hi !

I'm looking for screen of the cards Operation : Aliens and for Alien 3 Collectible CardArt.

I'm interested in all the stories that could tell but I don't know if I find the good things.

And for this : a mini book for the promotion of Alien Isolation, which was in some edition of the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFw28gYxQz4
It is at 01:48 ;)

Thank you  :)

shazam

Operation Aliens 1-4

Predator@Alien

Thank you, it's a good beginning !

Corporal Hicks

All of the Operation: Aliens cards are in a gallery on this article :)

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/articles/the-operation-aliens-conspiracy/

Predator@Alien

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 14, 2019, 08:23:19 AM
All of the Operation: Aliens cards are in a gallery on this article :)

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/articles/the-operation-aliens-conspiracy/

Thank you but I want all of them and some missed in your article... But I think I found them on another website  :)

And no idea where I can find the collectible cards of Alien 3 and a thing that I've just add : Cyberantics A Little Adventure ?

Thank's :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Predator@Alien on Mar 14, 2019, 11:06:52 AM
Thank you but I want all of them and some missed in your article... But I think I found them on another website  :)

I'll fix that. It was supposed to have all of them on there.

Predator@Alien

I'll fix that. It was supposed to have all of them on there.
[/quote]

Okay thank you  ;D

Predator@Alien

Hi !

Can someone know where I can find Buffy In Space No One Can Hear You Slay ?
There are some scans everywhere but I wish the complete comic because I haven't got every pages...

Thank you !

The Old One

The Old One

A comic, no but may I request the Weyland-Yutani Report Collector's Edition extras?

Predator@Alien

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 01, 2019, 07:40:25 PM
A comic, no but may I request the Weyland-Yutani Report Collector's Edition extras?

That's what I'm looking for too.

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, I ain't forking over the £200 for the Collector's Edition.

Predator@Alien

It's complicated because some have paid a lot to have it ... Personally I just wish to have the few contents that there are more. Collector version does not interest me and pay 300 $ to have some papers it hurts me ... We just have to see if some would accept if it does not bother them too much...

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, I understand.

banjo_oz

Has anyone ever scanned Aliens Magazine and/or the Alien 3 spinoff? How about the stuff from the big black "Facehugger Case" VHS box set (booklets, Alien War card, etc)? The Alien 3 collectable cards? I seem to think I've seen the latter online somewhere a while back. What about the issue of Vortex Magazine (Winter 1993) that covered the Aliens RPG by Leading Edge?

I ask because I'd like scans, but also because I own lots of Aliens stuff (including the above) and would be happy to scan mine at some point if it wasn't too much work if nobody else has done so (I did scan the Dark Horse freebie comic "Countdown" for this site many years ago).

Personally, I'd LOVE the W-Y Report extras; would gladly pay for them even but I've never seen it for sale over here in Australia or online for anything close to a sensible price. Ditto on Isolation press kit stuff!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed