Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos)

Started by ikarop, Sep 27, 2014, 11:57:31 PM

Author
Story Mode Help & Discussion (Playthrough Videos) (Read 110,656 times)

ikarop

ikarop

In order to keep the forum organized and easy to navigate, please use this thread to discuss the story mode. Make sure to use the spoiler tag outside this thread to avoid spoiling those who haven't played the game yet.

In-Progress Full Playthrough: You can find the rest of the videos at the source channel here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxfBjhnH8k#ws

Seegson

Massive spoilers, be carefull

Adam802

damn, do I really want to be spoiled by a play through with pewdiepie's annoying commentary?  Is that REALLY how I want to be spoiled on the intro to this game after so long?.......lol idk...

Is it the actual full start of the game?  How is it, from people who have watched?

NickisSmart

The vid host is annoying as shit, but the game. The game...

Well, sadly....

It's awesome!! hahahaha

Quarax

Already?

aliens13

Quote from: Adam802 on Sep 28, 2014, 12:42:26 AM
damn, do I really want to be spoiled by a play through with pewdiepie's annoying commentary?  Is that REALLY how I want to be spoiled on the intro to this game after so long?.......lol idk...

Is it the actual full start of the game?  How is it, from people who have watched?
Yes, is the full start of the game and is incredible!

Deathly_rYaN

The whole ship...The Sounds...The designs...THE VIDEO SCREEN IN THE GAME!!

Spoiler
LOOK EXACTLY AS IF WE WERE IN THE MOVIE DURING THAT TIME! :D
[close]

Randomizer

I was about to post PewDiePie's video right now !  :laugh: Really , this took me by surprise .

Spoiler
Now I'm gonna sit confortably in my chair...
Spoiler
...get my soda...
Spoiler
...get my popcorn...
Spoiler
...close the lights (just kidding , i'm in the middle of the day lol )...
Spoiler
....and hope my predictions were right !  ;D
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

That Yellow Alien

I watched a little out of curiosity. The game begins exactly how I wanted: slow. It looks incredible.

Guys, I think we're getting our dream Alien game here.

Randomizer

The Prophecy was fulfilled !

Darkness

Very impressive so far but jesus, that guy was annoying. Really spoilt the whole atmosphere.

reecebomb

reecebomb

Not gonna watch this, although it's so hard to resist. Also that guy is annoying,  humour for 10 year olds. But at least the guy helps the game to get popular with the kids. If the game is good, i really hope it sells incredibly large quantities. Suck on this Pitchfraud,  and to lesser extent, yeah you mr Ridley Scott. Alien is not cooked,  you just have to put some thought to it.

Seegson

The guy its annoying but...Woa! nice move SEGA! Piewdiepie has 30M suscribers...the first part of the video has in 12hours 1M views and 200k likes...thats a good start!

reecebomb

reecebomb

Ok, couldn't resist. Game looks decent, apart from bad ingame lyp sync and iffy eye animation. This is just the intro section, not too spoilery. I still have some doubts with the game regarding ai and longevity, not to mention how the story plays out. Design and sound wise the game seems top notch, so it's already better than Colonial Marines. But i still have this fear in the back of my mind that the overall game will end up disappointing, unlike A:CM the faults may be fixable with the updates. Strange that the second part isn't up yet and there is something going on with the comments. Maybe Sega won't allow further uploads,  because the game turns shit,  dunno.

Seegson

Quote from: reecebomb on Sep 28, 2014, 10:07:06 AM
Ok, couldn't resist. Game looks decent, apart from bad ingame lyp sync and iffy eye animation. This is just the intro section, not too spoilery. I still have some doubts with the game regarding ai and longevity, not to mention how the story plays out. Design and sound wise the game seems top notch, so it's already better than Colonial Marines. But i still have this fear in the back of my mind that the overall game will end up disappointing, unlike A:CM the faults may be fixable with the updates. Strange that the second part isn't up yet and there is something going on with the comments. Maybe Sega won't allow further uploads,  because the game turns shit,  dunno.

He wont upload the second part until the first vid gets lot more visits and likes...typical. Anyway, the coments were 90% possitives.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed