"Much, much worse"

Started by War Wager, May 24, 2008, 03:33:32 PM

Author
"Much, much worse" (Read 4,910 times)

Undeadite

Undeadite

They couldnt have known for sure, and it was probably just a gut reaction to say that... also it was a poor script lol.

Green Goblin

Green Goblin

Wow, you guys got it all wrong. The worst thing would be like Hawkins. Nothing but a small, bloody piece of them.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Quote from: Green Goblin on Jul 06, 2008, 10:25:35 PM
Wow, you guys got it all wrong. The worst thing would be like Hawkins. Nothing but a small, bloody piece of them.

So thats worst then having your organs, spine and skull removed?? No I dont think so

Green Goblin

Green Goblin

It leaves it to your imagination. Your mind comes up with things worse than what you would see.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

maybe like danny boy, his chest was open and his hearth was cut in a half(or something like that)

or simple "They been cut to pieces"

Quote from: Green Goblin on Jul 07, 2008, 03:25:22 PM
It leaves it to your imagination. Your mind comes up with things worse than what you would see.

strange things in their asses, very funny

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: Spidey3121 on Jul 06, 2008, 05:37:33 PM
A slight bit off topic but it involves the Pred's skinning people so... in AvP: R when they found the cop skinned they say he was skinned alive. 1st of all - how wuld they know that he was skinned alive (provided he was) + 2nd of all, we see him get a wrist blade right through the mid-section before any skinning takes place... so i'm thinking he wasn't really skinned alive.
They were just ripping the line off of Predator.

avpmad!

avpmad!

probz just trying to scare them

scarface

scarface

First off, to be skinned alive doesn't always mean you are alive (it's a bitch), it just means that your body is intact and nothing inside, or any limbs are missing.

And yeah AVP-R was poor script, lol.

megachu17

megachu17

Speaking of skinning, anyone else here on the AvP-R commentary about the BS's idea to show Wolf like, shoot the cop with some kind of 'skinning gun', which would instantly skin him. O.o  But yea, the "much, much worse" thing I always thought was refering to the skull and spine being ripped out(I don't believe that to be 'much, much worse', but if I'm not mistaken, soon after that quote, you see Anytime pulling the spine out of some guy or something, but I remember, I've always assosiated her saying that with the decapitation).

Mr.X

Mr.X

Quote from: megachu17 on Jul 24, 2008, 02:16:21 AM
Speaking of skinning, anyone else here on the AvP-R commentary about the BS's idea to show Wolf like, shoot the cop with some kind of 'skinning gun', which would instantly skin him. O.o  But yea, the "much, much worse" thing I always thought was refering to the skull and spine being ripped out(I don't believe that to be 'much, much worse', but if I'm not mistaken, soon after that quote, you see Anytime pulling the spine out of some guy or something, but I remember, I've always assosiated her saying that with the decapitation).
Right when you think they couldn't get any dumber...

Andrew127

Andrew127

Could be a combination of things. Remember in Predator 2 when keyes got sliced in half with the disc? Add on top of that a removed spinal cord. Nasty.

InFaHazel

InFaHazel

in the AVPR commentary with the directors they say they had a unfinished scene  done in CGI  that showed the cop having his skin yanked off in one go like a bed sheet leaving the bloody skull of the cop scrEAMING. this was done in the film Silent hill when the women is killed by the giant with the sword.. he is just so strong and big its like ripping some ones hair off.  it was deemed too gory and removed and probably won't be seen for awhile if ever. maybe when AVPR turns 20 a dvd will come out with the scene

it would make sense if the predator made a few simple non lethal cut's in select places and then ripped the skin off like how hunters skin some animals all in one swoop

The human skin is an organ and could be be removed in one piece  with the right amount of force over a large enough area

In knowing you can skin an animal whole by making a few select cuts and then pulling the skin in one direction

it is possible for a weapon to both cut and use it's traveling force to pull the skin off of someone if it attaches at the same moment it cuts in the right places

granted the predator would probably have to go back with a wrist blade to skin the hands and feet and a few small patches

much much  worst

Parler

Parler

To quote Firefly - "They'll rape us to death, eat out flesh, and sew our skin to their clothes. And if we're very very lucky, they'll do it to us in that order."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed