Ian Whyte for Prometheus?

Started by Darkness, Dec 28, 2011, 08:58:10 PM

Author
Ian Whyte for Prometheus? (Read 23,583 times)

bleau

bleau

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Dec 28, 2011, 10:02:39 PM
well, then we have proof that the pale grey gut in trailer is NOT a space jockey....

The Engineers are Space Jockey's.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Awesome. He did a good job in AvP.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: bleau on Dec 29, 2011, 03:48:39 AM
well, then we have proof that the pale grey gut in trailer is NOT a space jockey....

Well we don't know that for sure. There could be multiple engineers for different purposes.

bleau

bleau

Quote from: Highland on Dec 29, 2011, 07:51:27 AM
Quote from: bleau on Dec 29, 2011, 03:48:39 AM

Well we don't know that for sure. There could be multiple engineers for different purposes.

I took it as multiple engineers as multiple Jockey's. ?

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

I'm sure Ian is the big bald biomechanical guy. Look closely.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Predatrz confirmd lolololololol

Ash 937

Ash 937

Ridley should have also gotten Derek Mears to play one of the Engineers.  Mears played as one of the Predators in Predators and he was also Jason Voorhees in the 2009 Friday the 13th remake.  I think he's be a perfect candidate to stalk the crew members on board the Prometheus because he perfected a very alien-like and mechanical demeanor through his experience as Jason.  He would probably do a much better job at this than Kane Hodder did when he also played Jason in space in Jason X.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 29, 2011, 01:45:49 AM
Surprised the "He's playing a Predator!" squad haven't arrived yet :P

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 29, 2011, 04:34:37 PM
Predatrz confirmd lolololololol

:laugh:

BUGZ

BUGZ

Still no word from Ian. As soon as I hear anything, I will post up on here THAT's if he is aloud to say anything regarding Prometheus.

Bri ;D

SHREK

SHREK

Isnt the actual space jockey just a man with a bald head though..... ? i hope not because that just makes the movie loose its last bit of excitement, otherwise its just another zombie movie basically..

bleau

bleau

Quote from: SHREK on Dec 30, 2011, 12:24:28 PM
Isnt the actual space jockey just a man with a bald head though..... ? i hope not because that just makes the movie loose its last bit of excitement, otherwise its just another zombie movie basically..

I know right, Stupid Zombies. ::)

But seriously, cool story bro! ;D

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Zombie? What? I don't even..

SHREK

SHREK

im refering to it as 'another zombie movie' due to the people that mutate in the movie and chase everyone else (dude in the trailer with a messed up face jumping at everyone)... whats the difference between that and any other zombie movie where people get infected, mutate and then attack their friends..

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Please prove how he's "jumping at everyone". I think we see him jumping at only one guy. That doesn't make it a zombie movie.
What makes you think that he will infect other people and turn them into his kind? Do you have anything that supports your claim?
I think it's going to be awesome. We are not in the position of judging it by a trailer, 1:10 minutes long. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed