Predator 3 On Its Way?

Started by Darkness, Jun 20, 2004, 06:56:28 PM

Author
Predator 3 On Its Way? (Read 16,131 times)

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

In Alien 3, they should have made it in area 51 or something, would have been a big success. AS for the pred, thinking about it, no female for me either. Why?? dont seem like the preds are accepting females in their hunts. otherwise Im sure that pred 2 would have been with a female. " you saw what the male could do to a commando squad, Now see what the female will do to an entire city" kind of stuff.  So no female will be great.   And Im not that enthousiast about the pred in medival either. They could do a pred 3 with flashbacks of medieval, pirates where you see the flint gun. Also in farwest, then during the wars; ww1, ww2, vietnam, cold war. And ya know what, they should do the movie on tha elder we saw in P2. looking a bit of his hystory. Like the rock or who ever it would be, could get in the preds ship inconito while the pred was hunting. Then accessing a computer and seeing these flashbacks. Or in a controversial way, the pred could talk about it to the who ever will be there, and while we hear the pred, we see the flashback. Anyway, I dont want to see a war humans vs preds on earth. Like independance day pred version. Would be very hard to do the right way.

Roadkill_Xeno

Roadkill_Xeno

How about a predator movie in a predator's point of view. Even if it has no dialouge (action speak louder than words)

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

How about a group marines, hunting for preds, just like aliens but then with preds? I dont think the preds would hunt again in the big city's after what the pred in pred2 have bin to. There are too many people, they could be discovered.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

To be honest i'm more intrested in ALIEN 5!!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey Alien emp. your tha man. But this is a Pred 3 so... well wait till our day as finally comes.  And Roadkill, your right, actions are louder than sound but, that kind a movie will be damn hard to do the right way.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

thanx, Hell Alien. u're the man too, hehehe   ;D  

Maralien

Maralien

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D   I cant wait 4 Predator 3.

Fransisco "Pancho" Villa

Fransisco "Pancho" Villa

The Predator 3 will be an amazing movie provided they do it right.  I liked the thought of setting the movie in different time periods, I personally think that the movie should begin by showing the Predator in early South East Asia During the Chinese occupation of Vietnam.  The Predator could be known to the Vietnamese and Chinese people as some sort of legend or myth.  Either way the actual story line should be set during the American war in Vietnam, probably around 1968, this way the Predators will not loose their image by being defeated by ancient warriors and they will be fighting fully equipped American grunts and special forces in Laos and Cambodia and Vietnam.  Where ever the movie couls be set I believe that the only place for it to be set is in a jungle, AVP is troubling me since I have read and heard that the Predators are drawn to the hunt by heat and conflict.... wel there ain't a whole lot of heat in Antartica.  So I am a little dissapointed with that, but I hope that AVP is amazing and that Predator 3 actually happens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed