Predator 3 On Its Way?

Started by Darkness, Jun 20, 2004, 06:56:28 PM

Author
Predator 3 On Its Way? (Read 16,119 times)

Variable

Variable

You realy think that they dont belong in the desert. You dont have much faith in Predators do you. If they are experienced enough they can hunt with out the cover of trees. In AVP2 in some pred levels all you do is run down them damn hallways and I made out just fine. Preds dont need trees to hunt. They have skill and cloaking. The desert is barren. So is Antarctica. The whole AVP movie happens in Antarctica. If they can hunt there they can hunt in the desert.    ;D  

Lazzars

Lazzars

The desert, hm.., well there's an idea. i would like to think that there would be some element of the urban fighting featured in pred2 but then again i also like the idea of the past settings (1900 etc). i presonally thikn that the idea of the preds helping to start a civil war in some middle eastern country so that they could kill peploe and hunt without being suspisious. man wouldn't that be cool, a whole bunch of preds killing al kieda or some other bunch without any hope of being stopped. But of corse there would have to be an ending where to GOOD GUYs win so there could be some involvment of UN forces camped in the area trying to stop the civil war in progress allaround them. Man that would effin rock!!!!!

Cetanu

Cetanu

I've got it! Listen, the Yautja have a unique fighting style right. According to the books the Elder yautja came to Earth to hunt early oomans, these oomans being Kung Fu masters and Samurai warriors. Completely underestimating them, several Yautja die at the hands of these guys. So, amazed at how they did this, the Yautja go to learn the fighting style these oomans used. It would be great to show a Yautja hunting in a Samurai setting like you saw in 'The Last Samurai' dont you think?

Cetanu

Cetanu

Wait! Even better! Write a script that will go along with everyone's feeling towards the war in Iraq. This time, instead of making it a blooded male Yautja, make it a female! Have her go in there with all the weaponry, cloaking, and armor that any male would have, and make it where she hunts and slices some heads off those insurgent/suicide bombing bastards. This may not be the right time to say this, but, you know how the footage looks like when the insurgents have a hostage kneeling in front of. In the movie, show them standing around a hostage, then in seconds they all get mowed down and the Yautja frees the innocent person and leaves. That wouldn't be too bad!

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Variable, what would the preds want in the deserts, do they wanna hunt voor little lizards? There is no shit in the desert en preds wanna come back with trophy's don't you think?   ;)  

CoNTRoL

CoNTRoL

well in predator 2 we get that sort of dual cheer factor. the predator kills the bad guys and we are sorta for the predator, when the pred is after the good guys naturally we are rooting for Arnold or Glover.  so them killing al queda, idk, i'm honestly sick of hearing the name alqueda, and a movie with that shit would probally bore me. but i would like to see a more modern setting. and lets not go 7 years in the future like in Predator2.  i dont like wesley snipes. he is down there with van damne. i know i wouldnt see it if Snipes was in it.  and all this yautja crap. can there be any mystery left. part of the reason i love Predator so much is the unknown factor; the gaps i can fill in myself.  and NO female predator PLEASE!!!

Variable

Variable

Alien Emperor, if you read my posts you would know that in the old west, where I said they should be, is hot and has higher murder rates then modern day LA or New York. Predators, as said in P2, are attracted to an area by heat and conflict. The old west had both of those. There is the humans to go after. I now this for a fact. If you dont agree with me ok. But if the preds land in LA then I am sure they would go on the hunt in the old west.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Preds in farwest???, dont know about this. I never really loved farwest. Its boring. They only had 6 shot lil caliber guns. Well, they were not lil caliber at all but i love good olds machines gun. I know that its in that time that the first mini gun was made but. was not that impressive. The pred would go there to have fun, not to have prides and trophys. Or just practice in wait of real bad ass preys. like aliens and commandos   ;)    As for the desert, well would be cool too se a kind of war between americans and iraqians where the pred would takes some lifes in every sides. like the iraquians would preparing to lunch a nuclear bomb but then the pred come, kill everybody and without knowing it, saves the country. woul be cool  And about the female pred, I dunno. I dunno if I really want to see her in a movie. wuold maybe be cool but I dunno.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

No female preds plz! it screwes up the whole movie franchise! And i dont want another comic crap in the movie's

Variable

Variable

You guys arnt real into western stuff are you. Thats cool. If you have ever seen Tombstone or a similar movie I think you would have a bit more respect for it. Please no female preds.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Oke, a little change for the desert but only in a cowboy village. and some caves

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

I was thinking of some other cool time periods would be pretty interesting to see a pred in, mabey civil war erra or mabey a braveheart time period or even knights like king arther shilt that would be cool because they would all be in there armour so mabey the preds would take them as a more serious threat and a worthyable advisary.And as for the female preds, im not sexis or nothing but i realy dont go by the ideas of writers making the female preds these huge preds that are way stronger than the males and alll that nonsence plus i dont think it would be a good move to just throw them into the franchise to mabey add female fans into the picture to make more money and all that crap.Personaly the preds  dont seem like they would have females in there hunting clans, they seem to macho and all that , i think that they only allow there top hunters and strongest of the males to be appart of there hunt.I think anderson also proves this by having/showing this passage to man hood thing with the preds in this movie.

CoNTRoL

CoNTRoL

PREDATOR should be renamed to WHEN PREDATORS LOSE.  i love classic western movies, but i think humans should be fighting predators with more advanced weaponry. cuz if we go back 300 years in our history the predators are going to be less advanced as well. i mean its just gonna ruin the predator image if one is tooled by a cowboy with a little gun.  its not gonna be interesting if we humans dont have a chance. and it aint gonna look cool if the predators are complete cherrypickers. we have to consider the image of the predator in this as well...but i think we shouldnt have anymore character tie ins. like no brother of dutch. NO dolph lungdren, no DUTCH. predator 2 was cool when dutch's encounter was spoken about but thats it...and no female predators!!! geez.

CoNTRoL

CoNTRoL

ever consider what would have happened if gary busey had caught the predator. do you know how f**ked we would be. we've only encountered predators with hunting weapons. we havent seen predators with full f**king military technology.

Variable

Variable

Your right CoNTRoL. We would be f**ked. Godd knows what would happen. They would ship it off to "Area 51" or some shit, we wouldnt hear about it for years, then the preds would come looking for their buddy. Personaly I dont want to see their damn military. Its scary just thinking about it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed