The E3 2014 Thread - Trailer, Screenshots & Demo Footage Inside

Started by ikarop, Jun 02, 2014, 04:16:51 PM

Author
The E3 2014 Thread - Trailer, Screenshots & Demo Footage Inside (Read 107,119 times)

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Here's the footage from E3 that just went on Live Stream today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5lZ3xF9TJs#ws

Ferazel

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 11, 2014, 11:51:36 PM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 11, 2014, 09:24:44 PM
Also can't wait for that creepy Ash feel, lol.

I can't wait for the magazine-in-the-mouth minigame.

TAP THE BUTTON...!!!

I had to stop lurking to tell you that was brilliant.

RagingDragon

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 11, 2014, 11:51:36 PM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 11, 2014, 09:24:44 PM
Also can't wait for that creepy Ash feel, lol.

I can't wait for the magazine-in-the-mouth minigame.

TAP THE BUTTON...!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe that will be DLC!

Corporal Hicks

QuoteTo make matters worse, the Xenomorph won't kill them. When the two square up, the synthetic will ask it innocent questions as to why it's on the ship, before turning their attention elsewhere. They will, however, apparently give chase to humans, throwing up even more encounters

Bloody hell - I don't think I want to play this game. xD The previews are sounding really good so far.

meshuggah

"The Alien hears everything, no matter where it is. Shoot someone with your revolver and, yes, you've dealt with him or her, but you better believe the Alien is coming. And shooting at the Alien when it arrives is pointless. The Alien can't be killed with such trivial toys. I'm not even sure it can be killed at all." - Eurogamer

This is sounding/looking awesome. Hard not to be excited!

Vakarian

I hope there isn't a one hit stealth kill on the synthetics. I like the challenge of having to repeatedly smash their face in with a wrench.  :laugh:

All I really want now is the ability to completely remove the HUD, and also what Seegson said about Amanda's interaction with the environment, for it to be a bit more like Outlast, would be awesome.

WinterActual

I watched the vid with the android. Wtf bro - they give me flamethrower, revolver and molotov.. Why I can't just go hunt down the xeno and kill it?

ikarop

Corporal Hicks

Those synthetics...just...those eyes. They're as bad as the Alien!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed