YES
3 (5.9%)
NO
45 (88.2%)
MIXED FEELINGS
3 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author
Alien isolation SHIT??? watch this (Read 13,224 times)

BlackMatter169

I think Rich's description of the game being a three hour game stretched out to ludicrous levels is pretty much spot on. The game is woefully full of filler, and the gameplay is pretty static. That's why they bash the game, because it's only real positive trait is the amazing work that was put into building the tense atmosphere and making the setting feel like the original movie.

I love the game. I enjoyed playing it on my first playthough. Though I haven't played it again ever since because... it was too damn long and tedious. I have, however, played the Survivor mode numerous times whenever I had a hankerin' for some good Alien gameplay.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Honestly, I wish it was longer.  I love exploring the Sevastopol, even when it was just running around empty corridors.  Gave me the feeling of ALIEN.  I've played that game about 6 times.

Corporal Hicks

I've only played it through twice (normal and hard) and I felt like I wanted more each time. The only reason I've not played it through again is because I believe they need doing in proper sittings so you can get absorbed in the game properly.

Darkblade 25

I liked the game however I didn't finish it, it's not a bad game however there are glitches that can mess with you such as the alien killing you where it can't reach you and androids that clip into walls don't get me wrong it's a pretty good game and heck scary at times but I stopped playing because of some glitches and sometimes it gets boring.

Corporal Hicks

What platform are you playing on?

Darkblade 25

Xbox one

Inverse Effect

Completed it on PS4 first. Re-bought it on PC to play it at higher Graphics and at 60 fps. Great game. One of those games where its better on PC.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed