Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem.

Started by Voodoo Magic, Dec 09, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

Author
Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem. (Read 103,258 times)

SiL

The only truly irredeemable film in either franchise.

P-Rock

Say something you LIKE about AVPR:

Uhhhh... it has Aliens?

That's it. If pizza boy died instead of hot blonde I would've added another point.

Voodoo Magic

Not everyone can follow thread directions I guess.

Quote from: P-Rock on Feb 08, 2019, 12:00:09 AM
Say something you LIKE about AVPR:

Uhhhh... it has Aliens?

There ya go!  ;D

The Cruentus

Lets be honest, those were not Aliens.  :laugh: They looked like them a little, but they were borderline defenceless weaklings that existed to get curbstomped by Wolf, who was also incompetent but only looks good because everything else is worse.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Cruentus on Feb 08, 2019, 11:01:38 AM
Lets be honest, those were not Aliens.  :laugh: They looked like them a little, but they were borderline defenceless weaklings that existed to get curbstomped by Wolf, who was also incompetent but only looks good because everything else is worse.

Uh, oh. Time to hand the AVPR Xenopedia page to HuDaFuk!   :P

Remember all, this thread is say something you LIKE.

Samhain13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 08, 2019, 11:27:07 AM

You should be the one to update the Fan reception section of that page.  ;D

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Samhain13 on Feb 08, 2019, 11:33:50 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 08, 2019, 11:27:07 AM

You should be the one to update the Fan reception section of that page.  ;D

:D

Nah, those two do an amazing job.

SiL

Researching the shitty sewer scene actually reminded me that I like the close-up shots of Chet's face from the front. The lips on it remind me of the original Alien and it makes a pretty neat image.

Samhain13

It also got the SKULL... even if its hard to see on the movie. We hadn't see that on a long time. Guess thats why I don't mind the face much, my complains are mainly related to the body.

SiL

You can see the eyeholes pretty clearly in the sewer when Chet smacks Wolf away from the Aliens. For the rest of the movie it's mercifully subtle.

Those bitch tits though ...

Samhain13

Predator pecks. The newborn was the one suffering from gyno. Would prefer the classic alien chest.

SiL

The original sculpt was lovely before they had to start adding flesh to it. I still like the arms and legs and stomach, actually. There's some nice biomech detailing in there. Just a shame you can't see it in the movie.

Kradan

I like everything (almost) Predator and Alien related in this movie.  I like Wolf and Predalien designs. And i find characters of Dallas (not that) and scheriff kinda interesting. Especially scheriff- he just normal man doing his job suddenly falling in this alien invasion and trying hard to do something, to bring everything back to normal. I like it.

The Old One

The Old One

The Predator Planet.

The Cruentus

I am not too fussed on the predator planet, too over the top really. Having lava that close to the buildings would seriously cause issues, to elaborate what I mean, lava is just so hot that you would be dead just by being meters near it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed