Recent posts

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Today at 06:14:43 PMAre you f**king kidding me? I just bought this game for PlayStation. God dammit, I really hope they have cross play.

There is already crossplay between ps4, ps5, steam and epic games.
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 06:16:44 PM
The rod puppet Alien.
Are you f**king kidding me? I just bought this game for PlayStation. God dammit, I really hope they have cross play.
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by xeno_alpha_07 - Today at 06:09:55 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 03:18:28 PMSo how does the compositing look?

I apologize, are you referring to combining each reel?

It can finally be a real video game.
Those illfonic bastards, after over a 1 year of letting the game in a shit state they come like this like nothing happened.
Okay, holup
Predator: Hunting Grounds / Re: Predator: Hunting Grounds ...
Last post by Andrew - Today at 05:52:04 PM
I thought for sure this was an April Fools announcement but alas here we are with potentially real news and updates! 🍻

Well we didn’t expect this one coming. The asymmetric multiplayer game Predator: Hunting Grounds which launched as a PlayStation console exclusive (alongside a PC release) back in 2020, will finally be getting new updates and content! But that’s not all! Illfonic has taken over the publishing role from Sony and Predator: Hunting Grounds will be coming to Xbox Series consoles!

Predator: Hunting Grounds to be Revived on Xbox and PS5! Illfonic Taking Over Publishing

Screenshot by our own RidgeTop

A press release was shared onto social media this morning by X (formerly Twitter) user @Wario64, outlining the upcoming plans for the game:

Predator: Hunting Grounds to be Revived on Xbox and PS5! Illfonic Taking Over Publishing

To start, the game will be recieving patch 2.49 in April, which will add balancing tweaks and reworks. Later this year the game will be receiving essentially a relaunch on PS5 and will launch on Xbox for the first time. And coming around winter late this year and into next, we’ll be getting new Predators. We have to hope ‘Feral’ will be among them!

We had a lot of fun playing this game and we’re excited to see it getting new attention from Developer and now Publisher Illfonic.

Be sure to keep your targets set on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for all the latest Predator: Hunting Grounds news! You can also follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. Be sure to join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums as well!

I dig it! I'm going to pass as I'm not really into double dipping on characters anymore. I'm satisfied with my OG Feral. This is dang awesome though.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed