Yautja Lore Instagram page

Started by Katanu, Jul 23, 2020, 11:22:52 PM

Author
Yautja Lore Instagram page (Read 5,191 times)

Katanu

Katanu

Hello everyone!
I hope this is the right place for this.
Is was looking for ways to improve my english writing skills (I'm from a non english speaking country), and just like joining this forum was a way I found to force myself to write more in english, I decided to further use my love for Aliens and Predators to help: I've created an instagram account to write a little about the Lore from Predator comics, novels, games and films.
If you're interested, here's the link:
https://instagram.com/yautjalore?igshid=1viu3ycwxnyd2

Thanks!

AliceApocalypse

Looks interesting - might have to follow  :) 

Katanu

Katanu

Thanks mate! I would appreciate if you decide to follow it.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Gave it a follow from AvP Central, good stuff.

Katanu

Katanu

That's high praise, coming from AvP Central! Thanks!

Corporal Hicks

Also following from the AvPG page. Good luck with it! Should be a fun way to practice!

Katanu

Katanu

Thanks Hicks! Appreciate it.
Yeah, it's much more fun to write about something that we like. It's been great to delve into the books and comics again searching for interesting lore.

Katanu

Katanu

Hello everyone, just made a Predator tribute video and uploaded it on youtube. This was my first time making something like this, if you're willing , please check it ou a give me feedback on it.
Thanks!

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

You did a great job editing in the scenes to fit with the music. Much better than I could ever do. I'll get on YouTube later and give you a like/sub/comment.  8)

Katanu

Katanu

Thank you for taking the time to watch the video and give me feedback! It took a lot of work to put it together, maybe someday in the future I'll have the energy to do another one  : :D
For now I'm happy with this one.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Quote from: Katanu on Nov 10, 2020, 03:13:31 PM
maybe someday in the future I'll have the energy to do another one

I look forward to it.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Maybe you could do a tribute video to just one Predator alone.

Katanu

Katanu

Thanks for the suggestion, I might do that!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed