Mission Impossible 7 & 8

Started by ace3g, Jan 14, 2019, 11:46:23 PM

Author
Mission Impossible 7 & 8 (Read 5,760 times)

MudButt

MudButt

AMAZING NEWS!

Fallout is my favorite Mission Impossible movie and with that movie he has evolved the franchise into the best spy franchise out right now. I'm so excited to see what he will bring to the next two movies. The last one made the most money out of any of them and that's going to attract some great talent to those movies.

I really hope they bring Renner back too. I'd love to see some other great faces to join the team either as a good or bad guy. I'd love to see some actors on the rise show up like Trevante Rhodes, Diego Luna, or even someone established like a Jon Bernthal or Jason Clarke. Henry Cavill was fantastic in Fallout and I'd love to see one of these actors be brought in and given some great work to do like that.

Huggs

Huggs

Wow, good news. MI has really mastered the genre, and I look forward to more fantastic movies from this franchise.

Quote from: MudButt on Jan 14, 2019, 11:59:32 PM
AMAZING NEWS!

I really hope they bring Renner back too.

I imagine you do.   ;)

He was definitely missed in the last movie though.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 15, 2019, 12:13:53 AM
Wow, good news. MI has really mastered the genre, and I look forward to more fantastic movies from this franchise.

Quote from: MudButt on Jan 14, 2019, 11:59:32 PM
AMAZING NEWS!

I really hope they bring Renner back too.

I imagine you do.   ;)

He was definitely missed in the last movie though.

He was so good in Ghost Protocol and so under used in Rogue Nation. McQuarrie even said in a podcast with Empire that he struggled to find something to do with his character in Rogue Nation. He even considered killing Renner off in Fallout because he wasn't going to be available since he was booked for Avengers but once he told Renner to come back for a death scene Renner said ''No way Man''

So bring Renner back please!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Infinity Cruise: Part 1 & Part 2  8)

I quite like the M:I series and I have really been diggin' the last three films, so I'm very stoked for this. I hope they bring Rebecca Ferguson back as well.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Back to back? Oof. I loved Fallout, but that's a really shaky idea.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Fantastic news. The action is consistently entertaining, along with the team dynamic and humor.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Release dates are set to July 23, 2021 and August 5, 2022.

https://deadline.com/2019/02/mission-impossible-7-8-land-release-dates-1202548071/

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Please do a story where Ethan isnn't being hunted by his own people for once. 2 did that, but I'd like a good movie where that doesn't happen, heh.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 15, 2019, 01:29:19 AM
Infinity Cruise: Part 1 & Part 2  8)

I quite like the M:I series and I have really been diggin' the last three films, so I'm very stoked for this. I hope they bring Rebecca Ferguson back as well.

There will never be another villain like Kurt Hendricks. RIP Michael Nyqvist.  :'(

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 03, 2019, 12:09:20 AMThere will never be another villain like Kurt Hendricks. RIP Michael Nyqvist.  :'(

They should get Peter Stormare to play his brother. :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I should probably watch these movies. Only ever seen Ghost Protocol. :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 06, 2019, 11:44:13 PM
Hayley Atwell has joined the cast.  :-*

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/next-mission-impossible-movie-adds-hayley-atwell-1237580

Fantastic news!

And yes, watch them, they only get better from Ghost Protocol. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed