YUTANI.BLOG | ALIEN | AI | SCIFI | TECHNOLOGY

Started by Delta Echo Alpha Delta, Jun 22, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

Author
YUTANI.BLOG | ALIEN | AI | SCIFI | TECHNOLOGY (Read 35,556 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Corporal Hicks

The fan before Fox made it official? Is that whose collection you went to see?

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 24, 2020, 12:23:37 PM
The fan before Fox made it official? Is that whose collection you went to see?

Totally two different people, although both collectors. You will find out on Alien Day ;)

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Kradan

Holy shit ! So much !  :o

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 25, 2020, 09:23:56 PM
Holy shit ! So much !  :o

Yes, lol. I think I will need a long holiday after this.

Kradan

Kradan

But seriously: thank you for your hard work ! It's so great that someone cares to do all this stuff even in such uneven time. You make it a special day

Don't want to seem as ungrateful sonovabitch but is there any chance to see these in podcast form ?

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 26, 2020, 12:16:30 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-23-2018/xB7pDs.gif

But seriously: thank you for your hard work ! It's so great that someone cares to do all this stuff even in such uneven time. You make it a special day

Don't want to seem as ungrateful sonovabitch but is there any chance to see these in podcast form ?
Yes I can change it to podcast form over a week. Stay tuned.

Corporal Hicks

Hey muthur, just wanted to thank you for all your work! Only had the chance to sit and watch 2 and a half interviews so far (I really struggle with sitting still and listening if I'm not commuting, I get distracted by everything else) and really enjoying. That's some f**king hard work to get them all together. Thank you.

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2020, 08:31:51 AM
Hey muthur, just wanted to thank you for all your work! Only had the chance to sit and watch 2 and a half interviews so far (I really struggle with sitting still and listening if I'm not commuting, I get distracted by everything else) and really enjoying. That's some f**king hard work to get them all together. Thank you.

Thank you so much <3

Kradan

Quote from: muthur9000 on Apr 27, 2020, 08:22:05 AM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-23-2018/xB7pDs.gif

Yes I can change it to podcast form over a week. Stay tuned.

Cool ! Thank you  :)

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

Seconded! You rock Clara, you're by far my favorite robit brain. These last few weeks have been a dystopian suck fest and you really did make it feel like Christmas. (Also, your latest hairstyle is badass.) Thank youuuu!

Kradan

"Like Christmas" - that's a good way to put it.

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: SpaceKase on Apr 27, 2020, 07:38:34 PM

Seconded! You rock Clara, you're by far my favorite robit brain. These last few weeks have been a dystopian suck fest and you really did make it feel like Christmas. (Also, your latest hairstyle is badass.) Thank youuuu!

Thank you, that was may aim. And it felt even better cause there wasn't any official celebrations. It is great there's so much content coming from other fans. Makes a muthur proud.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed