Stranger Things (Netflix Series)

Started by ace3g, Jun 10, 2016, 04:20:03 AM

Author
Stranger Things (Netflix Series) (Read 19,638 times)

ace3g

ace3g

Corporal Hicks

Looks intriguing! No denying that.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Corporal Hicks

Watched episode 1 last night. Absolutely loved it. Off to a real fascinating start. Ryder is wonderful. The tone is so intriguing and mystery. And that music...love it. Really can't wait to watch more.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 19, 2016, 07:49:29 AM
Watched episode 1 last night. Absolutely loved it. Off to a real fascinating start. Ryder is wonderful. The tone is so intriguing and mystery. And that music...love it. Really can't wait to watch more.

I'm on episode 4 after starting a couple of nights ago. I love the 80's vibe, even if it does bump you on the nose god knows how many times. Great so far, though.

chrisr232007

Everything about this show is amazing! The acting , the music, cinematography , the story...i love it!

Xan21

Xan21

I watched all 8 episodes in a row...loved it!

Alien³

Alien³

Just finished it.

Good fun.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Valaquen on Jul 19, 2016, 03:06:39 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 19, 2016, 07:49:29 AM

I'm on episode 4 after starting a couple of nights ago. I love the 80's vibe, even if it does bump you on the nose god knows how many times. Great so far, though.

I watched 2 and 3 last night. I can't say I'm finding the 80s vibe intrusive.

Still loving this!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 20, 2016, 08:27:10 AM

I watched 2 and 3 last night. I can't say I'm finding the 80s vibe intrusive.

Still loving this!

It's mostly the rampant classic 80's movie name-dropping. It happens a lot.  A lot. Not that I mind.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Watched the first two episodes tonight. Loving this so far. I can already tell Finn Wolfhard is gonna kill it in It.

Corporal Hicks

Finished this last week. Absolutely loved it. Great feel and atmosphere to it. The cast absolutely nailed it. There wasn't a single part I felt didn't work. The story wasn't completely original but I feel it was presented in such a way that nobody will really care. And the music...just phenomenal.

I'm curious to see where they go with future seasons.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Yep, this was awesome! Love anything with an 80's vibe so was always going to be in to this. All 5 kids were outstanding (especially Millie Brown) and Hopper was also a great character. Had something in my eye for the last half an hour or so of the finale... 😥

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed