Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 386,219 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Nah, just kidding. You are that quietist misanthrope plus you have real reasons to be so.

Kradan

Kradan

I am so confused right know :/

I always percieved myself as quite misanthropic even prior to the whole war inconvenience . I perceive most of the humans around me as vulgar and simple-minded, having primitive desires and not willing to go any further than where they already are. It's always problematic for me to communicate with people IRL especially strangers, I see it as a risk not worth taking and actively avoid it whenever possible

But I don't know between two of us who is more misanthropic nor do I care really. I was making a joke and I don't know who took it a little too seriously. Truth be told, I personally know at least one guy, one of my university mates, who is even more closed-off and even more unlikely to begin a conversation than I am

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I was kidding pal, maybe I should have included the tongue emoji lol

But yeah it wasn't funny at all, sorry for that :P

Crazy Rich

I wouldn't say I'm a misanthrope, though as an introvert there are certain kinds of people I hate like strangers with overwhelming positive energy who choose me to have a fixation on and really try to test my personal bubble even once I've put the ear buds on in front of them as a hint but they don't care but I'm too polite to tell them to f**k off.

Kradan

Kradan

I can sympathize with that

Immortan Jonesy

Cruel people pretending to be nice. There is no escape from them. Not in real life, nor here on the internet!  >:(

Kradan

Kradan

Air sirens. Especially late in the evening

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 31, 2022, 08:30:35 PMAir sirens. Especially late in the evening

I can't imagine that though it reminds me of my (then) very young parents during WWII saying similar when the air raids sirens would go off. Be safe.

Kradan

Kradan

"Hate" maybe a bit strong word here but every time someone uses "looks just like a photograph" as a compliment I cringe a little inside

Immortan Jonesy

Edgelords and their asskissers

Kradan

Kradan

Eggplant

Kradan

Kradan

Toothache

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 27, 2014, 01:18:47 AMhow did vermillion become the badguy

He made Prometheus and Covenant.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I don't even remember who vermillion was. 

I did go back and read some of the thread before the quote and was starting to get aggravated at the oblivion vs Prometheus debate.  As if they weren't both trash films. 

I miss the people of that era though. 

[cancerblack]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed